Chapter 15

Warning!
This is a smut scene . You have been warned!

Taehyung gulped down his saliva as Taeyeon got up and left. He was praying for her not to leave but failed.

Jungkook: Who was that?

Jungkook asked Taehyung with a cold voice and a dark face. It even sent off a dark aura.

Tae: M-my hyung...

Jungkook: 'Sarangahe'?

Tae: He was telling me a story about a girl who talked to him...

Jungkook: And you placed it on speaker because...?

Tae: I-I wanted to take my money put for the bus fare...but I--!

Jungkook slammed his arm besude Taehyung against the wall, trapping him again.

Jungkook: No one will disturb us...again.

Tae: Jebal...Jungkook...

Jungkook slammed his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung refused to give entrance to Jungkook. Annoyed, Jungkook sneaked his hand under Taehyung's shirt and fiddled with his nipples.

Taehyung gasped and Jungkook took the chance. The both of them fought for dominance but of course, Jungkook won. He placed his leg in between Taehyung's leg while rubbing his junior.

Tae: Ah...J-Jungkook...

Taehyung breathed in between the kisses. The room was heated, literally. Taehyung breathe uncontrollably while Jungkook was sweating over the atmosphere.

Taehyung slithered his hand down to Jungkook's clothed junior and stroked it. Small sound came from Jungkook. Taehyung pushed Jungkook down to the bed and unzipped his pants and pulled it down together with his boxers. Jungkook's erected junior sprung up into Taehyung's face. Taehyung grabbed it and started fisting it.

Jungkook held Taehyung's head signaling that he wanted Taehyung to suck him off.

Taehyung took it whole. It kept hitting the back of his throat but Taehyung did not gag. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's balls and rubbed it together.

Jungkook: Ah...fuck..!

Jungkook signaled Taehyung to stop.

Tae: Why? Am I not good?

Jungkook: No, I just want to stay in you longer.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung over on the bed and pulled out three things. Taehyung looked at those three things and oddly got excited.

Blindfold, handcuffs and a cock ring.

Jungkook also took out a strawberry mint lube and rubbed it inside of Taehyung. Taehyung gave out soft moans which made Jungkook more turned on.

Jungkook blindfolded Taehyung, cuffed him and placed the cock ring on. It prevents him from cumming.

Jungkook positioned himself inside of Taehyung and slowly pushed in.

Taehyung moaned out loud due to the pleasure that was given. It was not even his first time. (CHAPTER 6)

Jungkook slowly thrusted into him. Taehyung wrapped his legs around his waist to make it deeper.

Jungkook took the signal and moved faster.

Tae: Ah! AH!  Jungkook~!

Jungkook: No.

He wanted to see what Jungkook looked like when fucking him. Taehyung wanted  to hold him and Taehyung wanted to cum. He begged but it does not work.

Jungkook went on a faster pace and a harder rate. Jungkook moved his junior around finding something.

Taehyung then moaned even louder. He could even see Taehyung's eyes roll back. Jungkook knew he hit his jackpot, Taehyung's prostate.

Tae: Jungkook! I have been good! Take it off!

Jungkook took of the blindfold, handcuffs and the cock ring. Thaeyung opened his eyes and saw him.

He looks too hot...

Jungkook's thrusts then became sloppier. Taehyung was on the edge too.

Jungkook was on the roughest rate on Taehyung, the room was filled with skin slapping, moanings and the bed creaking. Jungkook moaned out loud as he realesed his seeds inside of Taehyung. Taeyung grabbed both of Jungkook's shoulder before cumming with Jungkook.

Jungkook was still inside of Taehyung when he wanted to reach for the tissue.

Accidentaly thrusting deep inside him again, hitting his prostate, Taehyung moaned seductively. Confused, Jungkook looked down at Taehyung. His hand were covering his mouth while his other was on his junior. His face was flushed too.

Tae: Hyung...

Jungkook: Taehyungie, this is never gonna end if you keep doing this. NGH!

Tae: AH!! Jungkook, harder!~