Chapter 10

Taehyung reluctantly stood up and walked towards his window. Before opening, he saw a rock that was thrown against it. Taehyung was surprised and stepped back a little.

Cautiously, Taehyung pulled up his glass panel and a head popped out.

Tae: WAH!!!

Jungkook: Sh...its just me.

Tae: J...Jungkook.

His clothes were crumpled and his hair was in a mess but was seen clearly that he tried fixing it.

Tae: Uh...do you need anything?

Jungkook climbed in and saw his bedroom was filled with black wallpapers and light blue for the rest. Door, study desk, wardrobe, bed and nightstand.

Jungkook sat down on his ved which was really comfortable to sleep on.

Tae: What are you doing here? Get out!

Jungkook: Why the rush? I just got here?

Tae: I didn't ask you to anyways.  Now, go!

Jungkook: Were you really hurt?

Tae: What?

Jungkook fiddled with his shirt while looking at him.

Taehyung's eyes started to water again.  Taehyung smiled at him and shook his head. Jungkook could see right in his eyes that he was lying.

Jungkook stood up and walked closer to Taehyung. The reason why Jungkook went out a datewith Ji Eun was because he wanted to see if he wabted Taehyung by sexual pleasure or truly love.

In the end, everything went wrong.

Jungkook: Taehyung, don't lie to me.

Tae: I...I'm not...

Jungkook: Then kiss me.

Taehyung's eyes widen and his smile faded. Taehyung adverted his eyes away from Jungkook. The atmosphere in the room was intense so is Jungkook.

Tae: Why?

Jungkook: To prove it.

Tae: Prove what?

Jungkook: If you still like me depending on your kiss.

Taehyung stepped back further towards the door and held the handle. On the count of 3, I will dash out. 1.....2......3!

Taehyung ran out of the room and started finding for a spare key to unlock the door because his key was in his room where Jungkook is. Jungkook chased after him, running round in circles around the house.

Jungkook: Taehyung, we're not done yet!

Tae: Yes, we are!

After running a few rounds, Jungkook finally pulled Taehyung by the hand and down the couch.

Tae: LET ME GO!!

Jungkook: No! Tell me!!!

Tae: NO! NO! NO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! DO YOU LIKE THAT!?

Jungkook softened his strength and slowly let go of Taehyung. Jungkook stood up and walked over to the main door and walked out with a 'Goodnight.'.

Taehyung huggedhis knees and sobbed the whole night.

-SCHOOL-

Jimin was non-stop talking about Yoongi while Taehyung pretended like ge was listening but actually he was heartbroken.

Jimin: And I was like-- Yah, Taehyung! Come on! You're too young to be heartbroken!

Tae: Sure...more like too dumb.

Jimin: Really, whats wrong?

Tae: Well....its...

???: JUNGKOOK!!!!

A girl from class 3-D screamed as she saw Jungkook walked by.

Tae: Jungkook....

Jimin looked at Jungkook then Taehyung then Jungkook again. He sighed and pushed him foward to Jungkook. Jimin pushed hard making Taehyyng stumble infront of Jungkook. His friends laughed at him and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook smirked and spitted on him. It landed very close to him. Jungkook and his friends laughed as they walked away, trampling over his bag. Furious, Taehyung took a can from the dustbin and threw it at Jungkook. Headshot.

Tae: Oh sorry, I thought you were the trash bin because you look like one to me.

Friend: What did you say!?

Jungkook: Its okay. He might be blind.

Tae: Tch. Yeah, right. Blinded by your ugliness.

Taehyung grabbed his bag and walked away bumping onto Jungkook's shoulder on purpose.

Jungkook grabbed his arm and glared at him. Taehyung yanked his hand away from him a rolled his eyes before walking again to class.

"We'll call it a game once we play it fair, Kim Taehyung."