Prolouge

The end of semester holidays have arrived. Now I am a Biology graduate student at a private university in London.

Maybe there are some who will not believe,

But I am, a researcher. I really like history, I also really like biology.

I like it because biology is the science of life. Not only studying living things like humans, animals and plants. Biology also learns about the environment.

My love for nature made me decide to become a researcher. Therefore, I entered the university majoring in Biology that I loved since I was young.

Today is an odd semester holiday day. I am really looking forward to this holiday, because today I will go on vacation with my friend to a desert island.

Do you know why this holiday is so special?!

Because of this holiday I've been waiting for a long time. Vacation with my friend and also at the same time complete the final task of my college.

Plus the special on this holiday day, ... Because he also went on vacation with me.

•••

At noon London airport.

Tania and friends walk towards the plane that will fly to their destination.

"Wow, my heart is beating fast. Feeling happy makes my heart unable to calm down. How about you ryo?", Tania asked the friend's ryo.

"You're right tan, I heard the island we are going to visit is still not many visitors arrive. We got permission to visit the local government because of special assistance from Professor Fox. Well, because for our final project as well". Ryo answered with a simple explanation.

Then Ryo returned to reading the newspaper after there were no more questions from tania.

"Attention to all visitors, soon the plane will air towards the destination of the small island. All visitors are expected to remain calm".

A moment later, the aircraft aired towards the small island where they were going.

On the plane there are about 150 passengers to the exotic remote island near the African continent. Many tourists have visited the remote island. Ranging from Asian tourists, to Australia, Africa, and America. There are even collectors from all over the world who come there.

According to most people who come there. Quoted from the special web of exotic tours of the wonders of the world. The remote island is the most popular tourist attractions. But not many people can come there. Because the place is far and the price of expensive travel tickets. that's why only the elite can come there.

Well, why did I Tania come to this desolate island so many people dreamed of. That's because my super-kind friend invites the 10 of us to vacation here for free. My good friend is none other than Gill Thunter Hunt, a kolongmerat boy in London who happens to be my classmate. Because he was so loyal and kind, of course many people liked him. Especially the womenfolk, wow ... Lots of waste. Not only rich, Gill also has a very handsome appearance, plus good people, Gill is TOP BGT already!

Oh yeah, by the way, about Gill. There is another cool guy besides Gill who is taking part in this holiday. He is Gilbert thunder Ryo gill's cousin. There is also Marta, one of the genius students in my class. Jeany is very good in chemistry. Nadine the campus queen, Willy the athletic guy, Veronica the son of one of the campus committees, Dats the expert on martial arts throughout the campus, then there are also baccus of the most religious students on campus. And then the last one is me Tania Adloft Smily, a final year biology student who has aspirations to be an influential researcher in the world.