chapter 4: Gill persistence

If Tania is still confused with someone she just met.  Gill actually found a bright spot from some of the people he got information.

"Ahaha, I just forgot how come. After all night I did a search here and there without sleeping. So I was afraid of being wrong, yes I ask you guys"

"Oh .. I see. You, if you still want to be a soldier, you shouldn't be forgetful. If not, you can be expelled from the special team."

"Huh ...? Special team? .."

"Lah ... Did you forget again? Look at the emblem on the left side of your arm. That means, you are part of a special team that is in charge of escorting and securing this place. You also have the authority to enter access places that we cannot visit"

"Ahh ... I see, Haha ... Of course I remember that. I'm a special team (sipp, that means I can enter the basement) 😎"

"Hey, you there code 881, don't you have to practice in the hall?", Someone called the gill from the back.

"Hey, you're the one called ... You code 881 right?"

"Ahh .. Yes .. you're right. Then I'll go first, yes," then Gill went to the soldier who called himself.

"You ... It's been a long time 881, the training is about to start!"

"Ahh .. Yes, I'm sorry ... oh yeah, so what are we doing today?", Asked innocent gill.

"Heuh .., wasn't it yesterday announced that today we are practicing shooting and fighting techniques 1 to 1 and 1 to 5"

Whoa, I'm dead.  The special squad also has a training period too huh.  How about this?...

"Did you hear that?"

"Ah ... Yes, I heard ... I mean ready, sir"

🐤🐤🐤🐤Furthermore ...

"For all special skud troops to line up. We will warm up first"

"Yes, sir"

1, 2,3,4

5,6,7,8

1,2,3,4

5,6,7,8

After completing the warm-up the entire army began their training one by one.

One by one they advanced into the shooting room to practice shooting from a distance.

"Next, you are 881"

"Ahh ... Yes, sir"

Gill concentrated on his firing target then aimed at the target in a matter of 3 seconds.

One

Two

Three ... Shoot ...

🌋

The bullet fired by the gill shot towards the firing board.

Hhyuhh ... thankfully ... If I had been lazy to practice shooting.  Then my disguise will definitely be revealed.  Also, I directed my firing line by providing soldiers here.

Wow ... apparently, they really are a special team huh.  Moreover, the captain of my team code 880 the accuracy in aiming at the target is truly extraordinary.  But, why would someone like him in the army act as a crime.  I really don't understand.

Based on the amblem number, I'm one digit below the captain.  Wow, it could be bad if they find out that I'm not 881.

Also, where is the 881 soldier?  Why the clothes are in the room where I was detained.