Chapter 6. Friends

Gill still walked in the darkness of the damp, gloomy underground tunnel.

Tap ... Tap ... Tap ...

The sound of footsteps from the army shoes he wore.

Damn How long is this tunnel !!! Hopefully still have time. Please ... Hang on, friends!

Gill sped up his steps, remembering that tonight would be the first full moon night.

Based on stories from an ancient book given by Nick, an ancient Egyptian archeologist.

On the night of the full moon, the cursed island of Neverland will be inhabited by cursed demon dwellers.

After reading the ancient book, Gill hurriedly ran around every corner of the cell to save the lives of his friends.

Without knowing it, all the movements have been known through CCTV. Soldiers in every corner were prepared to surround the gill when it came out of the dungeon.

"You think you can escape easily from this place Gill ?!"

If only you didn't act nice by trying to save your friends. Maybe you will safely escape from here.

But in fact, you are very stupid compared to your ancestors apparently Thunder family.

The man dressed in all-black with a faceplate laughed at the laugh on the CCTV footage. While sipping a glass of wine in his hand. He ordered 880 to catch the gill immediately before the full moon appeared.

"No. 880, Catch him alive and bring him to me also at this time".

"I do it, sir"

Meanwhile Tania who was on the island of heaven.

What's going on? Why is my feeling so bad? Today indeed I plan to leave heaven. But what is this feeling?

As if knowing Gill and his friends are in danger. Tania rushed to prepare supplies for her trip to find her friends. Even though he himself didn't know, they were still alive or not.

After finishing with the preparation. Tania met with Phill to say goodbye.

"So, you will still leave this place?"

"Amh ... Yes"

"Do you know how heavy and dangerous your trip will be?"

"Yes, ... But, I still have to go"

"Truly, I want to help you find your friends.

"Really? .. then ... will you ..."

"But, I can't leave this place"

"Why? Aren't you lonely here?"

"Ever since I was destined to be the guardian of this place. The outside world is so dark and frightening to me. Besides, I can't leave this place."

"But why can't you get out of here?"

"The reason is not that easy, this is heaven. Heaven is missed by the world. A paradise that no one else should know. That's why I am here. Because I am one of the gates in heaven"

"You ... The door?"

"Well, ... If the door leaves its house open, then heaven will not be heaven anymore. People will come here. When heaven is known by many people, then that's when heaven's very existence will disappear from the world.

"What? Complexity is that the problem? But, isn't something like that only done by the will of God. Isn't this a modern era, where technology is the driving force of the times.