Chapter 1. Alone in the forest

Had been unconscious at the edge of the forest near the high seas which made his whole body cold. Tania regained consciousness after three hours after she lay.

Luckily when Tania passed out the sun was shining brightly. Wet clothes are now dry again. Tania opened her eyes slowly. He looked around what appeared to be only large trees towering up.

Tania woke up from her stomach and sat down under a large tree. Back to remember what he just experienced a few hours ago. His dry throat and hungry stomach forced him to move right then and there.

Tania walked into the big trees. Although a little reluctant to explore further into the forest. But thirst and hunger made him brave. Plus, Tania can't drink water from seawater which obviously tastes salty.

Although he walked not far from where he leaned earlier. Tania decided to take a short break back. Fatigue accompanied by thirst and hunger made his body unable to act as usual.

Tania continues to regulate her breathing. He looked around the big trees. But not yet visible trees that produce fruit for food. Then, he continued his steps.

Oh god, is this the end of my life?

Can I survive in this place?

What island is this actually?

Why am I staring from end to end just the beach and here are just big mangrove trees.

Are there no trees that produce fruit?

Huh ... It could be ... I will starve to death at this rate !.

Let alone to look for friends. I myself may not be able to meet with them if I can not survive this condition.

Hugh ... Anyway ... I have to survive first! Only then can I think of the impression after my body is filled with nutrients ...

Water ... water ... Where is the spring here? ...

Fruit ... fruit ... Hopefully in the near future I can find a fruit-producing tree ...

Oh God .... Help your servant ....

While holding a stick that he met on the trip. Tania continued to walk along the expanse of a large tree. Hope there is a spring near and fruit-bearing trees there.

Tania has been running for hours and the day starts in the afternoon. Amid the desperation in the search for springs in the forest, Tania was silent and bowed. The exhaustion of exhaustion made his head unable to think anymore. When he was about to give up and sat down under a big tree to rest.

Ughh ..., the sound of Tania's stomach indicating the worms in her stomach had been chanting.

"Damn ... even though I have been walking for hours. Not a single fruit tree I found".

Ughh ... is this ... the end of my life ...

Tania slowly closed her eyes to just rest her body. At that time he had a dream to meet with his friends. In that dream, Tania tried to call and chase after those who walked in front of her.

Ryo ... Gill ... it's you guys ... wait for me ...

Friends ... Where are you going? ...

You guys ... are you okay?

Uh ... ahh ... uhh ... aghh ... Tania took a short breath and held her friend's shoulder.

Ryo! ... Why are you walking so fast.
I was running like this.
Ryo ...

For a moment Ryo tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to face Tania with a smile ...

You call me? ...