Chapter 2. Tough Woman

The night was a little bright on a sticking tree branch.

Half-closed eyes cover the invisible night's shadows.

Tania is still there, on a big tree branch waiting for the night to change in the morning. Seconds by seconds to hours after hours he passed. Although he closed his eyes, the vibrations in his eyes did not stand still and close completely.

🌔🌔🌔

Nia ... Nia ... Why kid, you still can't sleep?

Ahh ... Uncle, I don't know why I'm scared ...
I'm so scared Uncle, today the moon is shining brightly but, ... This house is in a dark state I'm so scared ...

Take it easy Nia, currently there is a power outage for a while ...
According to news from people, the electricity producing company is in a temporary problem. They will immediately improve the electricity as soon as possible. So, you don't need to worry Nia ....

Don't you ... Want ... to be ... a tough woman? ..

🌔🌔🌔

"That's right" I can't give up this situation. Don't I want to be ... a tough woman! So, I can't whine all the time!

Finally, by remembering memories with the uncle. Tania managed to restore her confidence and remove a little fear.

Without feeling the day has started morning. The morning sun at that time rose very bright and warm through the pores of Tania's body.

Then with full blazing enthusiasm, he continued the journey which was delayed.

"Huh, how about this. Although my spirits are up, my stomach is still empty since yesterday. Anyway, I have to immediately look for a spring around here!".

Not long after Tania walked, the sound of a waterfall in her ear. Hearing the sound of running water, Tania hurried over to the water source.

"Ahhhh ... Fresh ...", Tania was drinking the water with gusto. Just like when he drinks the soup water in a bowl.

"Hyuh, ... I'm glad my thirst has disappeared. But my stomach still feels hungry," he said as he glanced at the flowing water.

In an instant, there appeared in his mind something he always wanted to do when he was little.

Then, he ran to the forest as if looking for something.

"Huhh ... I can only get this branch and this wood," he said while holding a rather sharp wooden stick and tree roots that looked like ropes.

After searching for some tree trunks, tree roots and stones. Tania returned to the river downstream near the waterfall.

He attached the tree root to the tree trunk as if it resembled a fishing pole. Do not forget Tania also tried to make a campfire on the riverbank.

"Hhm, if I'm not mistaken. It's like this on television broadcasts," while banging two stones to make a fire.

A few minutes later 🐤🐤🐤 ...

"Aargh ... How do I do it, it's almost half an hour I knocked these two stones but it's still not on!

Or, ... I'm the only one who's bad because I can't turn on the fire ... arghhhh ... how about this ".

Instantly Tania became grumpy because the fire she needed for cooking was still not burning. Then, he tried several other ways to make a fire such as rubbing wood between sawdust flakes. But because his hands are weak and not powered to make the fire never lighted anyway.

"Huh ... Looks like, the fire is not on because of my lack of energy. Not because of the wrong way 😂".

After resting for a while, Tania used the last method she was able to do. That is using the makeup glass that he always carries in his pocket.