chapter 1 (part 2)

jinxx was staring at the floor were are mom was pasted out. she had a brusied face. i ran up the stairs to my baby siblings room. they shared a room so it was easy to keep track of them. i turned the corner to find my siblings room trashed. no one was in here. i checked the closet to find alana and Nathan huddled together.

"come out guys."

they looked up and jumped into my arms. i heard jinxx run up the stairs. he came into the room and sat next to me.

"what happened here."

alana looked at him.

"a man broke into the house and hurt mommy so we hide in the closet."

she had tears running down her face. i wiped my hand acrossed her face. my phone rang and i saw andys picture pop up.

"hello?"

"hey is everything ok?"

i sighed and looked at jinxx.

"not really could you all come here for a bit?"

scilence.

"andy?"

"sorry had to tell the others we'll be there in a bit."

i smiled.

"thanks."

i hung up. i looked down at alana and nathan.

"were going to have some friends over incase that man comes back."

they nodded and went to lay in their beds. i grabbed jinxx's hand and pulled him into the hall way.

"jinxx what are we going to do now?"

he shrugged and looked at are little siblings room.

"snow we have to find a knew home but i don't want to leave."

he looked at me with tears in his eyes. i was suprised because jinxx never crys.

"we figure it out later."

i heard the others in the kitchen. i ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"hey guys."

andy smiled and walked up the stairs to were jinxx was standing. everyone ended up giving us a couple hugs. Jinxx was crying in sammys arms. We all looked at him. Like I said before he never crys. My mom had woke up a little bit later. She told us how the man came in and attack her. I fet rage filling my body. Andy wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him. He smile and I felt safer. I heard a couple cat calls from cc, ashley and jake. The girls were giggling. Jinxx was smiling slightly. I leaned back into andy. I wished life was easier.