chapter 8

Alana's pov

I curled into a little ball in the room i was in. My dad took me and nathan from jinxx, snow and mommy. i was scared as crap. Nathan was fast asleep next to me. He fell asleep when we got here. I wish snow and jinxx were here. I cryed myself to sleep.

snow's pov

 we arrived at my dads an hour later. jinxx looked at the house like it was his death. i took his hand and knocked on the door. my dad answered and smiled at me and jinxx.

"well i see you kids have accepted my deal."

i nodded holding on to jinxx's hand tight. he moved aside to let us in.

"come on in kids."

i pulled jinxx in and the others followed me. my mom took my other hand. i looked at her to see fear on her face. my dad walked up some stairs.

"the little two ones are this way."

we followed him to a room. he opened the door and we walked in. alana and nathan were laying on the floor of the room. i dropped the hands i was holding and ran over to them. me and jinxx shock them awake. alana looked up at us.

"snow!! jinxx!!!!"

she hugged us followed by nathan.

"you came for us."

jinxx smiled at them.

"we go around the world just to find you kids.'

alana and nathans faces were as bright as stars. they hugged us again. jinxx burst into tears while holding alana and nathan. he clung to them like its been years sence they seen each other. my dad walked in to the room. he looked at jinxx's crying figure.

"shut up jeremy no one cares for you."

i stood up next to jinxx. i glared at my dad. how dare he say that to jinxx.

"fuck off dad, just leave jinxx alone!!!"

my dad punched me which cause jinxx to punch our dad three times as hard.

"don't you fucken touch my sister you bitch."

jinxx stood in front of me. everyone was staring at him. my dad hit him. jinxx kicked him as hard as he could. our dad screamed in pain. jinxx kept kicking him over and over again.

"you leave us alone."

my dad smiled at him.

"never!!"

jinxx glared at him. he looked like he was ready to kill our dad.

"just leave us alone dad.. no one likes you and no one cares about you.. all you do is tare people apart and thats not right.. you should stop that and actully live your life..."

my dad stared at him suprized. jinxx was the more quiet boy. everyone just stared at him. jinxx had tears pouring down his face. our dad looked like he was in deep thought. i took the chance and pulled jinxx to me. i let him cry his heart out. things like this kill jinxx. he wants everyone he cares for to be happy. even if are dad made a lot of mistakes we still love him. no matter what we still love him deep down. jinxx looked at our dad every 10 seconds. i held him tighter to me. our dad sat up slowly. he was obivously in a lot of pain. he looked at jinxx and smiled softly.

"get your butts out of here."

 we all stared at him in surprize. he smiled again and nodded towards the door.

"get out of here kids."

i smiled and we ran out of that house. we got on a bus. the whole ride we were quiet. when we found a hotel we rented four rooms. one for my mom,one for the bvb boys, one for the girls and then one for alana and nathan. i layed down on one of the beds in the girls room. i sighed trying to relax. i just couldn't relax. i kept thinking about my dad. was he really done hurting us? or was he just joking around? so many questions filled my head. i wish i didn't have to worry about stuff like this. after everyone was asleep i went for a walk. i walked down the street looking at all the objects i passed. when i reached a cliff i sat down on the edge. i stared at the sun set then i started to sing saviour by bvb for the hell of it.

I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby
To all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try
To be the one you love
So I can take this pen
And teach you how to live
What is left unsaid
The greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

[Violin solo]

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

I will be there!
I will always be there!

I will be there!

i even did the sreaming parts.the song reminded me of how i need to be strong for my family. i sighed and got up. time to head back to the hotel. i just hope no one woke up while i was gone. i hated to have everyone so worried about me. i stared to walk, but i kept getting this weird feeling that i was being followed. i looked around but didn't see anyone. when i turned back around someone shoved a bag on my head. i tryed to struggle but became real sleepy. i yelled for help but that just made me a lot sleepyer then i was before. i heard a bunch of male voice laughing at me as i sturggled for life. after struggling for a while i fell asleep with the bag on my head.

a/n what do you think will happen next???

fan

comment

vote

read

kill clowns

run around like a crazy person

yell at strangers

till next time my loves

Alli