chapter 2

An hour later we all went to andys place. He lived in what seemed like a machine. I tucked alana and nathan in then headed down stairs. The others were in the living room watching saw. I plumped on the couch next to andy. Andy put his arm around me. I leaned into him. I grabbed the remote and paused thr movie.

"Guys we need to talk about what were going to do tomorrow."

They all looked at me. Jinxx ran a hand through his hair.

"Have to go to school and act like nothing ever happened."

i sighed and looked at him.

"jinxx you know that's impossible."

jinxxs pulled his legs to his chest.

"we have to other wise will probley tell someone and eventually the whole school will know."

he did have a point. Why did life have to be so hard? I sighed looking at jinxx.

"I just can't act like nothing happened."

Everyone was looking at me. Jinxx barried his head in his knees and started to cry again. I rushed to him and put my arms around him. His whole body was shaking. I kept shhing him. I knew life was going to be hard for us now. I wanted life to go back to normal. I held on to jinxx tightly. Nathan and alana must have heard jinxx cause they walked down to us.

"Is jinxx ok?"

Alana was looking at him sadly. I nodded and got up.

"You two need to get in bed."

They looked at me with tears in their eyes. I held them close to me.

"How about you two stay down here for a while."

They smiled and sat on the floor. Jinxx had stopped crying but wouldn't look at anyone. I still am surprised that he was crying. I never seen him cry so much in my life. There was an awkward scilence between us. You could have heard a pin drop. i looked around the room. everyone look upset and scared.

"i'm going to bed night."

i walked up the stairs and into andy's room. i layed on the bed and closed my eyes. i was soon asleep.

*next morning*

i woke up to the sound of laughter. i walked down and into the kitchen. everyone was sitting there. andy walked up and kissed my head.

"morning snow."

i smiled and sat in a chair. i looked at the time. 6:45. we were supposed to be at school in an hour. i smelled eggs and bacon cooking. i got up and walked over to jinxx. he was making eggs bacon and hashbrowns. i smiled and went to look for alana and nathan. i walked into their room and looked at their beds. they were both asleep in bed. they looked so peaceful. i walked over to them.

"wake up you two."

i shock them awake.

"breafest is being made get up."

they jumped out of bed and followed me to the kitchen. we walked in and sat in some chairs. i yawned and looked at jinxx. he was smiling and talking to sammi while cooking breakfast. i sighed wishing this wouldn't end. i decided to turn the tv on. the news poped up. i watched for awhile. when jinxx was done cooking we ate. a news bolleton poped up on the news. it showed a picture of a man in a prison jump suit. under it the reporter read, "this man george ferguson has escaped prison." i spit my food out and looked at the tv. it went on and on how his escaped prison. i looked at jinxx. all the color in his face was drained. alana and nathan ran behind my chair. my mom looked at me.

"snow we need to go."

i got up and ran to the door. i opened it find my dad standing there. i screamed and slammed the door shut. i made sure i locked it. i ran in to the kitchen. i looked around the kitchen for a wepon. i grabbed a knife and ran to the door. i opened it and shoved it into my dad a couple times. jinxx grabbed me and carried me away. andy shut the door and locked it. i was crying now. jinxx put me down on the couch.