chapter 5

Jinxx's pov

I woke up in my moms van. snow was fast asleep in the front seat. alana and nathan were asleep to. Actually everyone was asleep except me and my mom.

"Mommy??"

"Yea??"

"Are we going to are old home in new york??"

"Yes we are."

I silently swore. i don't want to go back to new york. i don't want the others to know some of my past. I felt so bad for bringing everyone into this mess. Me and snow have been in more pain then anyone else that we know. I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks.

My mom heard me whimper.

"Jinxx are you ok???"

"I don't want to go home!!"

that's when everyone woke up.

"I don't want to go home mom!!!"

my mom pressed on the breaks. she turned to me and everyone went silent.

"We have to sweetie."

"No mom we can't."

She looked at me.

"Were going home and that's final."

"I can't mom."

"Get out of the car everyone."

everyone got out and i faced my mom.

"We can't go back mom its not fair!!"

"We have nowhere else to go sweetie."

"I can't do this mommy."

i fell to my knees and cryed my gutts out. everyone was there trying to calm me down. i don't want to go back to new york.

flash back

"Jinxx!!!"

i ran down the stairs to find alana being raped by our dad.

"Stop it daddy!!!"

I ran over to the phone and called 911. my dad grabbed me by the hair and throw me acrossed the room. i screamed as loud as i could. i hope one of are neighbors would here me. my dad hit me so many times. as long as alana was safe i would take the beating and pain. i yelled and yelled for what seemed like hours. finally the police showed up and took my dad away.

End flash back

i looked at my mom and she knew what just happened. I cryed hardered. that day was the second to last day in new york. snow grabbed me. i leaned against her and cryed. This is the first time i ever cryed scene that day. I cryed so much the last few days. i felt so childish. When it gets tough I'm always the strong one. But this time I'm not the strong one. I'm so scared right now. my mom wrapped her arms around me.

"We can find somewhere else to live sweetie."

"Really?"

She nodded and smiled at me.

I smiled up at her.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you to sweetie."

Everyone got back in the van and we drove off. my mom looked throw the review mirror.

"Were do you kids want to go????"

me and snow smiled.

"Hawaii!!!!"

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hawaii it is."

we cheered and headed for the nearest air port.