.5

Marley doesn't remember much but a whole bunch of deads coming after the four. She couldn't do much but get the few that made it to her. She had no gun. She just stayed close Sasha; she had the biggest gun. They ran into a tunnel. A dark tunnel.

    Marley tripped over the tracks. Hit her head on the railing and was knocked out.

    "Shit." Sasha quickly bent down to the girl. Bob followed and scooped Marley into his arms. The gun fire was so loud, Maggie couldn't hear Sasha's shouts. Maggie did her own thing. She shot the ceiling when she was running low. It took a second, but the concrete​ started to break, until the ceiling fell on top of the walkers.

    Maggie fell to the ground from the impact of the falling rock. She looked back to find Marley in Bob's arms. She quickly stood.

    "What happened?" She shouts. Without a thought, she makes a way for Bob to follow. Sasha. Stayed behind Bob getting every walker before they could get to Bob or Marley. They ran until they could see sun light.

-

  Marley woke alone. Her head was pounding. She wanted to sit up but was too dizzy to try. She groaned and stared up at the dark ceiling. She was in the back seat of some car. She waited a moment before stretching her arms and feeling the patch on the right side of her forehead.

    It took a moment but Marley slowly sat up. She figured she was in a van and found it very hard to open the side doors. She climbed to the front seat and tried to push open the door but it was locked. She sighed and hit any button she could feel until a door unlocked. She wasn't quick to find out which door it was. She may be safe in this van. She looked out the windows, but she couldn't see much. She climbed to the trunk to look out the back window. There was fire and 8 people surrounded it. One reassembled Sasha. Marley took a deep breath and watched longer to make sure it would be safe to leave the car. She watched for a while until someone turned around to see Marley's head picking through the window. She quickly duck her head and hid.

    The truck door soon opened and Maggie stood There looking down at Marley. She grinned. She was happier than she was before. That made Marley smile.

    "How are you feelin?" Maggie asked sitting in the trunk next to Marley.

    "I have a headache." Marley answered sitting up next to Maggie.

    "Yeah..." Maggie lifted up the patch on Marley's head to examine it. "You took a pretty hard fall. Those people over there stitches you up."

    "Oh." Marley mumbled. "So, I'll have a scar?"

    "Looks like it." Maggie told the girl. She grinned warmly until Marley laughed saying she hopes it looks cool.  "It will. Come on."

     Maggie stood and walked Marley over to the people. Marley grinned to anxious to say anything and sat next to Sasha in front of the fire. They were still in the tunnel. A blocked off tunnel and that made Marley feel safer. 

     There was not much decision with Marley, mainly the adults. Maggie lied with a boy, Marley believes to be her husband. At least she hopes it was. Sasha and Bob talked and the people Marley really didn't know talked. Marley stood trying to feel like she felt earlier today and walked over to the new comers. She grinned at them.

     "I'm Marley. Thank-Thank you for stitching me up." Marley's new found confidence went out with the head injuries. Her voice went all over the place, ending in a very high note. But the two men and two girl grinned though one could hardly look at her.

    "Welcome, Marley. Abraham." The large man said with a strange red bread...thing. Marley found it funny. So she smiled.

    "Rosita," Said one of the girls. Marley grinned at her as she introduced Eugene. He also had funny looking hair.

    "Tara." finally the other girl said trying to look Marley in the eye. Marley grinned and shrugged.

    "Can I-" Marley started hating her shyness. "I'm gonna sleep in the van?"

    "Go ahead." Rosita said. Marley No idea and head back to the open trunk. She left the door open and slept in an instant.

-

   In the morning they headed to a place called Terminus. Marley didn't like the word but liked the idea of it. She stayed between Sasha and Maggie holding the gun Abraham gave her. Just a tiny hand gun that Marley didn't really know how to use. To prevent embarrassment or longer time spent with the large man, Marley lied saying she ha how to handle this gun. She grinned up at the man.

    "You sure?" He asked. Marley nodded. "Alright."

    Marley examined the gun as they walked and Abraham saw. He didn't do anything though, just grinned
She wouldn't have to use it yet anyways.

     The group paused when they past the trees and about 30 feet a head you could see it. The big black letters that read TERMINUS. Marley held her breath gripping onto Sasha's hand. It had been too long since Marley been somewhere safe, and Marley could just feel it. She could feel security in this place. Marley took a deep breath and looked up at Sasha, who grinned a little at her.

     The group walked slowly to the gates with signs that read:Lower Your Weapons. Glenn looked back at Maggie with an unsure grin before pushing open the gate. Everyone let their guns rest safely at their sides. Marley was excited about this. She didn't like the feeling off a gun in her hand. She didn't like the thought of having to use it. On a dead or a person. She's had nightmares off doing so. She couldn't turn into her mother.

     They finally made it. The group followed the tiny path that lead right to women having a grill. She walked towards them. Her long red hair neatly rested in a braid. She warmly grinned at them.

     "Hi. I'm Mary. Looks like you've been on the road a while." the women said. She looked down at Marley who hid behind Sasha and Bob.

     "We have." Maggie replied.

     "Let's get you settled and we'll make you a plate. Welcome to Terminus."