[20] A Vampire Always Gets What He Wants

Recap…

Slowly I was put down onto my own two feet, feeling the soft warm sand in between my toes.

“We’re here,” Sebastian whispered in my ear his lips so close that they brushed lightly against my ear. I shivered at the feeling, my stomach doing flip flops. 

“Welcome to Belleza Perdida.”

Chapter 20

As the blind fold fell to the ground, my eyes caught sight of a beautiful lush paradise. The sandy beach stretched ahead of us for another ten feet or so before giving way to a palm tree laden mountain that was so high up my neck hurt just from looking at it. Turning my head to the right the sea sparkled in the sunshine; the aqua blue colour so clear it revealed the ocean floor. “Where are we,” I said turning around to see Sebastian smiling.

“An island about forty-five minutes of the coastline of Puerto Rico.” Sebastian said placing his hands on my hips.

“What did you say the name was again Belle…?”

“Belleza Perdida, it means lost beauty in Spanish.” 

“How did you find this place, there’s nothing but ocean as far as the eye can see.”

“Actually it’s been in my family for generations,” Sebastian said looking up to the mountain top, before giving me a mischievous grin. “I’ve got something I want to show you, but it’s up there,” he said pointing up to the mountain top. I raised an eyebrow, “what could you possibly have all the way up there, a bat cave or something?” I said curiously.

“Oh I assure you it’s much more lavish than a simple cave,” he said bringing his hand up to stroke my cheek as he continued, “and that ‘bat’ up there is quite well known among your kind, a legend really.” Gazing up at his handsome face I said, “Really and who would that be.”

“Trust me as soon as you see him you’ll know exactly who he is.” Sebastian said lifting me up into his arms bridal style, wearing his signature smirk as he spoke, 

“Though I suggest that if we plan to make it there before nightfall that I do the walking.” I huffed at his reference to me being slow, but looking ahead of us I knew he was right. “Fine, go ahead.”

“Just close your eyes and turn your face into my chest, it'll help with the dizziness.” I raised my eyebrow, “Are you sure, or is this just an excuse to have me cuddled up to your chest,” I said suspiciously wondering why he didn’t’t’t tell me this the first time.

“No it is true, but I must admit it sure is hot having you clinging to my chest,” he said in a seductive voice. I slapped his chest, “That’s not funny,” a blush rising to my cheeks.

“Ah there’s the blush, you don’t know how much of a turn on that is,” he whispered against my neck making me blush a deeper red if that’s even possible.

Sebastian just chuckled, “Okay hold on tight now.”

I immediately snuggled into his chest not wanting a repeat of last time. 

His scent filled my nose before he took off my hair whipping around my face at the breakneck speed. Holy crap he was fast, I just snuggled closer to him shielding my face against his chest. A few seconds later the wind stopped, my hair now hanging limply against my shoulders.

“You can open your eyes now,” Sebastian whispered softly in my ear. 

Slowly I opened my eyes and turned my head around to see the spectacular view before us. Down in the valley sat something right out of a fairy tale; I had to blink a couple of times just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. There surrounded by a wide moat sat atop a huge cliff face stood a magnificent castle that looked like it was carved right out of the side of the mountain. It was made entirely of black stone, giving it a dark and menacing appearance as it loomed over the rest of the surrounding houses down below. The turrets rose up high above the rest of the castle, almost reaching the top of the mountain.