Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Love, Hate, and Sadness.

We had stayed like that for a while, laying there and kissing, until his father walked in and we stopped.

“Uh… dad?”

“Opps, Sorry about that; I didn’t mean to interrupt you two”

“Then perhaps you should have knocked then.”

“Yeah, I guess so. Well anyways, you boys better get ready for school or you’ll be late.”

My eyes got wide and I hopped out of the bed and ran to get my uniform. Then I rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

“SCHOOL!?!? I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!”

“Dad, you totally ruined it. I was actually planning on skipping today, but now…”

*sigh*

When I walked back in the room, Kane was already getting dressed and his dad was gone. When I saw him, my face turned red and I left the room.

“Why was I getting all flustered like that? I mean, we’re both guys, so why would I get embarrassed by just seeing his upper body?”

Then I remembered what I had said to Kane earlier this morning (well, a few minutes ago). My face turned bright red when the memory flashed through my head.

~

“I love you. I love you, Ryan.”

“I love you too, Kane.”

~

I tried to stop thinking about it before Kane came out, but I just couldn’t do it. When he walked out, he my saw face all red from blushing. He just smiled and grabbed my hand while dragging me to the dining room.

When we sat down for breakfast, his dad placed down two plates of eggs, bacon and other yummy looking stuff.

“WOW!! This looks amazing!!”

I probably had a huge smile on my face. I could feel my cheeks getting wider as I looked at the food on my plate.

“Well, we better eat it while it’s still hot.”

He didn’t have to tell me. I was already eating my plate of food.

When we finished our breakfast, we headed for the door. When I opened it, I saw the bus drive by us, heading for the school.

“AH!! THE BUS!!”

“Dad?”

“Sure thing. I’ll get my keys.”

“Huh?” I was so lost. I had no clue what it was that they were talking about. Kane just grabbed me hand and took me out by his garage. Just then, it opened up and a car pulled out. This car looked AWESOME!!

I wish we had a car like that. I guess I never really noticed, but when I saw the car, I took another look at their house, AN IT WAS HUGE!! I never noticed how rich they were.

When I looked back at the car again, my mouth was hanging wide open.

“If you don’t shut that, you’ll get flies in your mouth, or, you’ll get me in your mouth.”

I hadn’t heard a thing he said, but I think he thought that I was just messing around with him because my mouth was still wide open. When he saw that I still hadn’t reacted to what he said, he moved in close to me, and kissed me. As soon as our lips met each other, the thought about the car and his house, suddenly went back to nothing.