Chapter 21

OMG! DX THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO RIGHT! DX WRITING KANE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH DIFFERENT THEN WRITING RYAN! DX

Chapter 21:

Can We Make Love Tonight?

-Kane’s POV

When school finally ended, Ryan and I headed over to my house. Ryan had been staying there for a couple of nights now. His mom was on a trip somewhere, she had hesitated a while before Ryan and I helped her decide to go, and had him staying at my house. In my opinion, I thought the idea was great at first… only at first. Then I started feeling more for Ryan, and now… well… DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!

I wanted Ryan to be mine, all mine, but I knew he would hate me if I even tried. He was so fragile looking to me. He cried easily, always putting the blame on himself to make someone else feel better, he made friends easily though. He was just so cute. Ever since he and I met, we have always been together (other than that “one week” when I was “grounded”); we even had all the same classes.

I knew that from the first moment I saw him at the park that fateful morning, was that I loved him. No matter how mushy or corny is sounded; he was my destined soul mate. I had fallen in love with him at first glance, love at first sight…

When we finally reached my house, we went straight up to my room.

“I’ll go make us dinner while you get your homework done.”

“But Kane, you have homework too, what about your grades?”

I smiled at him; he was so cute, worrying about my grades like he was. “I’ll be fine Ryan,” I smiled again to reassure him.

He heisted for a minute, before sighing and giving in, he always does, so I don’t see why he protests the why he does… Either way, it was cute.

When he finally started on his homework, I walked into the kitchen.

What should I make him this time? Perhaps something, more… naw…

When I finally found the pizza from last night, I heated it up and brought it back to my room.

When we finished our homework, I finished first, and our pizza, I took the plates back to the kitchen and did the dishes.

“Ryan,” I shouted into my room, “why don’t you get ready for bed?”

“Kane,” He whined, “we just got here a little while ago, and the sun’s still up. Plus, I’m not even tired yet.” He had a tired sound to his voice, even if he said that he wasn’t.

I slightly chuckled quietly, he was so cute.

He whined a little more, before closing my door. When I was all done, I quietly opened the door, and walked in. He was in bed… sleeping.

I carefully walked over to him, sitting on the bed beside him, and gazed at his features. His nice, gray-ish, silver-ish hair, his cute little two-pack, he was beautiful and pure, and most importantly, I loved him. I slowly leaned down and placed my forehead on top of his. He slightly moved, then opened his eyes, fluttering open like a baby who just woke up from a nap.

“I’m sorry,” I backed away, “did I wake you?”

He looked around, almost not knowing where he was, and then answered. “No, you’re fine.”

I slightly chuckled again, “You know, if you fall asleep with no covers on, you’ll catch a cold.“ I chuckled again.

I slightly leaned down, and picked up the blanket. When I did, my face was just inches away from his member. I slightly blushed, and continued what I was doing. When I covered him up, I also moved to the other side, to go to bed as well. When I was above him like that, I had the urge to lay on top of him… kiss him… make him mine… but I had to try not to do so.