Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Does Kissing count?

When we finally arrived at Kane’s house the tension between Michael and Kane, had finally died down a bit.

“We’re finally here. I thought we would never make it.” I said, and then shivered.

“Come on Ryan, we better get you inside before you get sick again.”

“Okay.” I said, as I shivered again.

Kane wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm and walked me inside. When Michael saw this, he smacked away Kane’s hands and walked me to the door himself.

“Uh… Michael?”

When he realized what he had just done, he froze on the porch.

“Uh…” His face got bright red and he turned his head down, looking away. “Um… S… sorry.”

Just then, Kane walked up and grabbed me away from Michael, picked me up, and carried me inside.

“HEY!”

“Ryan, go upstairs and get warm, we’ll be up in a second.”

“Uh… okay.” Then I ran up the stairs.

“What do you want, Michael?”

“What the hell was that all about?!?! Why did you suddenly take Ryan away from me?!?! I COULD OF ‘ANDLED HIM MYSELF!! I CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM WITHOUT YOU!!”

“Oh you could huh?”

“YES!”

*THUD!*

Kane slammed his hand on the wall right beside Michael’s head. He grabbed his face and put it up to his own.

“Who are you too say that you can take care of Ryan?”

“Uh…”

Kane chuckled.

“Why is your face all red, huh Michael?”

“AH…!”

Just then, Michael smacked Kane’s hand away and pushed him aside.

“Stay away from Ryan! Don’t eva’ touch him again!”

“Oh really now?” He chuckled again. “Hey, Ryan, come here for a second!”

“What are you doing?”

“You’ll see.”

*chh*

“Yeah, What is it Kane?”

“Come here.”

“Kay.”

I walked over to him to see what he wanted, and he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He looked over and Michael and smiled, then turned back to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and then he leaned in closer to me, and pressed his lips against mine.

My hands were still in front of me, so they were in-between us. My eyes were wide and I was blushing.

Michael’s face turned bright red and his eyes were full of anger.

Then Kane pulled away. He turned towards Michael with a smile on his face.

“Does kissing count?”