Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

A Dream.

Then I woke up.

Was that all… just a… a dream? No, it couldn’t have been just a dream, it was all too real.

I slightly moved to try to get up, but Kane was holding me. I was lying on my right arm and had my other arm on top of that one, while Kane had his arm over my side and stomach. His head was resting on my left shoulder as well. He was right on my back; we were so close, that we were even sharing one pillow, we were also already under the covers. The blanket only came up to our waist, and we were wearing t-shirts.

Wait, when did I put a shirt on!?!? Did someone put it on me? Was it Kane? Who put this shirt on me?!?!

Then the memory of last night, weather it was a dream or not, played through my head. I started blushing.

I slightly moved Kane’s arm off of me, then sat up. Kane then opened his eyes, and sat up too.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I wake you?”

“Huh? Oh, uh, no. You didn’t.”

He then put his arm around me and turned my head so I was facing him. Then he pulled me close, and started kissing me. The kiss was short, but still felt good. He then pulled away and started to get out of bed, but I pulled on his arm to bring him back. I ended up pulling myself towards him instead though. I still got close to him, so it still worked out either way.

He turned around to see what I was doing, and then I pulled my face up to his to kiss him. He saw what I was doing, and leaned down to meet my lips with his. He pulled me up to him, also pulling me out of bed. We were still wrapped up in the blanket somehow. He then pulled away and reached over to the end of the bed. He threw some clothes at me.

“Here, my dad brought them from your house. Change into these.”

“Uh… Thanks.”

I started getting dressed, while he also got dressed. I had to face to other way to lose the urge to trace his body again. At the thought of that, I started blushing again.

My head was feeling a little dizzy, so I sat down at the end of the bed. I hadn’t finished getting dressed and my pants were still unzipped and I had no shirt on. I carefully stood back up and got my pants zipped, before falling onto the ground.

“Ryan? RYAN!?”

Then it all went silent. I couldn’t see anything, nor hear anything. I guess I must have passed out again.

I wonder if I’ll ever truly wakeup from this fantasy. I wonder if I’ll ever wakeup from this wonderful dream. I have never known love to really exist. I only knew it from fairy tales and movies. I heard that real love only existed in dreams, so this must be a dream, and when I wake up, it will be Monday morning, and I’ll be on my way to school ready for my exam.

“This…”

“Hey, he’s saying something.”

“What is it!?!? What is he saying!?!?”

“Shh!”

“This… was… only a… dream…”

Then everything went silent again.

This was, only a dream. A dream, of me loving a boy, or anyone, could never, ever, come true.