An Old Flame, First Half

Eiji opened his eyes and wondering around, white ceiling, white room, and white curtain. Than he feels all of his body aches and pain dominate his head. After a few minutes, Eiji getting starts to regain his memories. Last night, when he waiting for his lovers, a bunch of unfriendly man approach him, than drag him to the alley, and abuse him, it turn to be one of the man was a brother of his ex-girlfriend that hold a grunge and despised him.

To be honest this is not the first time he get the abusive behavior toward him, since he openly dating his current lovers, people around him give Eiji not just a cold shoulder, but also sick treatment. His parents even cut their family ties. And he barely losing his job, fortunately Eiji is one of the most influence people in his workplace, and he is too valuable to let go.

Eiji slowly moves his body just to find someone is sleeping on the chair beside his bed. A smile form in his cut lips, although he can't see the face, Eiji know its figures like his own palm. Gently Eiji stroke his lovers soft hair

"Nabe-kun..." so called Nabe-kun, lift his head, grab Eiji's hands and kiss it deeply, than face Eiji with his red swollen eyes

"Thank God, you're awake. You have no idea, how much I worried, when I found your body at the back alley, covered in blood. I think I could die" Eiji swab the tear that drops in his beloved boyfriend cheeks.

"I'm fine, don't worry, have you cried all night?, your eyes are so red" Nabe-kun nod his head

"You must be tired ne?, I really want to ask you to sleep by my side, but I guess two adult man sleep in this narrow bed will be cramped, not to mention your sleeping behavior, I really don't want to falling and get worse than I already have" Nabe-kun chuckled and tap Eiji thigh gently,

"Unbelievable, you are really something ne Eiji-san, you still able to joke in your state"

Eiji pull his lovers hands and kiss it,

"Its just because your laugh and your smiling face are my true joy, I love you Daisuke" Eiji pull his young lovers face closer, smiling before press his lips on his lovers soft lips.

"And I love you more Eiji-san" Daisuke whisper in hush voice to Eiji's lips, before he put another gentle kiss.

PS: this story happen in the past, about a younger Daichan, when he still in college. Daichan start dating Eiji when he is 19 years old and Eiji is 27 years old.
About the picture,let's pretend that was Daichan and Eiji
Cr.to owner 💞