Chapter 2

Summer P.o.v

I entered the elevator nervous. I tucked my hair bhenid my ears. The elevator goes down until it stops at the lobby floor. We all exited the elevator. My roommate went her way and I went mine.

I left the building and walked to Walmart. "Hey" I heard Mark say. "Oh hey, I didn't know you go to Walmart ". I don't really grocery shop at Walmart" He said. "Ok" I said.

"So I don't want to come off rude, but tell me a bit about yourself" I said to Mark. "Well Im majoring in arts, and my drawing type is oil paints" He says.
"What about you?" He asks. "I'm a photographer" I say.

We then walk into Walmart and I grab a cart. "What are you buying?" He asks. "Stuff" I say. We walk around Walmart buying what I need. I notice he keeps on looking at me and I get nervous.

"Hey mark. Can u stop staring at me" I say with with a nervous chuckle at the end. Mark clears his throat and looks away and says "yeah. S.s.sorry"

After that the air got pretty akward. We walked out and walked to our college. "Hey mark", I say "Why did you cheat on Brooklyn?"

"What? Oh um its a long, complicated story" He says. "I have time" I say.  "Why are you asking me?" He asks me. "Because brooklyn doesnt talk about it. You really hurt her you know" I say. "I know. And if fell bad. I regret it. " Mark says.

"NO YOUR NOT. YOU WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yell at him. He backs up and has a scared look on his face. "Woah. Im sorry. Whats the matter?" He asks. "Nothing. I got to go" I say then run into the building.

A/N : Hey guys. Sorry I havent updated! Ive had to be taking sbacs and its really stressful! But heres a new chapter. Thanks for all of the comments. Love you.
Xoxo, weridgirl3855.