Chapter 10

Summer p.o.v

Freddy just proposed to me. Omg! Wait Summer say something.

"Yes. I will marry you" I say.

"Wohho!" I hear from Tomika and Zack.

Freddy put this goregous ring on my finger. I smile so widely and hug him.

We walk up back up to my dorm with intertwined hands. We then say bye to Tomika and Zack. I then call my mom.

"Hi mom" I say.

"Hey summer. Whats up?" She asks.

"Do you remember Freddy?" I ask.

"Of course"  she says.

"He proposed and I said yes" I say.

My mom starts screaming into the phone. "Omg. Im soo happy" She screams. "Please hand over the phone to Freddy" she says.

I do.

"Hello Mrs.Hathaway." He says.

"If you break my little girl's heart I will kill you" she says with a stern voice.

"Ok ma'am" He says.

I then say bye and hang up.

Me and Freddy talked for hours about the wedding and when it should be. I am in the 1st year of college so I want to finish. I am changing my course from 4 years to 2 years and I can still get a degree. We decide we are gonna get married after I am done with college. Were going to Hawaii and getting married at a beach. Then our honeymoon is in Italy. We decided we weren't gonna do it till our honeymoon. So were gonna wait. I am fine with that. We won't have kids till I am atleast 26. We both agreed on everything.

We now both happy. I guess this is our happy ending.

A/N : Hey guys. This is the last chapter. Also the last book of this series. I just want to say thanks for all the support I have gotten over these 2 books. I hope you guys will continue to support me and my future books. Also I would love if you could to subscribe to my youtube channel. Its Mickie 230. Thanks so much. As always make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading.
Xoxo, Weridgirl3855.