Chapter 4

Due to LittleCuteMouse            sugggestion. I will bring freddy back. Please enjoy.

Summer p.o.v

I grab that persons hand to see bump me and its. I scream when I see that person. All he does is hug me and say im sorry repeatdlty in my ear.

"How, How?" I question him. "My parents lied to you, they made the doctor give me an amensia so I would forgot about us, then they home schooled me. But when I was 18 everything  came back to me" He says.

"Thats not possible. You've been gone. You hurt me!" I yell in the hallway. "Im sorry Summer" he says. With those words I hug him and cry. He gently pats my head and says its ok. Were gonna be ok.

*Fast forward 6 hours later
Its the end of the school day and he comes up to me and grabs my hand. I miss this. We walk toghther back to my house but we dont say a word. We just walk in silence.

We arrive at the complex, go up the elevator, and walk through the crowded hallway to me and brooklyns aparment. I walk in and hear things.

I open the door to the bedroom and see mark and brooklyn doing it. "EWWWWWWW!" I yell with alot of disgust. They quickly cover up them selves. "What is this?" I ask them. "Long story" Brooklyn says.

"Hey babe, wheres the milk" he asks. Brooklyn then raises her eyebrow and he walks in. "Whos that?" Brooklyn says with a smirk on her face. "Long story" I say. "Wanna join?" Asks Brooklyn. "No. Im waiting for a special place and a special girl" He says. Awwwwwww. Wait, freddy is a virgin?

I clear my throat loudly and say "You guys can keep doing what you were doing" I say. "And I am gonna get him some milk". "Whats your name" ask Mark. "Freddy" He responds with. Brooklyn then jumps tell Mark to leave. He does and its only us 3 in the apartment.

Brooklyn then gets up and looks at freddy up and down. Shes wearing clothes. "I thought you told me he was dead then you started crying-" Brooklyn says but gets cut off by Freddys words. "Im sorry babe. Its my stupid parents fault for us not being together."

"Babe?" She asks. "Yeah babe. Me and freddy dated the entire year of 8th grade" I say proudly. "Wow" she says. "So the milk." Says freddy. I then walk over to the fridge and search for milk and see there is none. "Code 3124" I yell. "Give me a sec" yells Brooklyn. "Whats code 3124?" freddy asks. "We have to go to Walmart" I say.

Brooklyn then comes out of the room. "Lets go" She says. I grab the keys and freddy. We head out of the aparment, then downstairs. Lastly for the parking garage. We get in the car. Its just akward silence until Brooklyn cuts the ice.

"So freddy, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you love Summer" She asks. "Infinty" He responds. "Well damn" Brooklyn says.

We arrive at walmart and only grab milk pay for it and drive back home.
We go to our aparment and put the milk in the fridge. I look at the clock and see 7:45. "Code 6754" I yell. "6754" Brooklyn yells back. "Let me guess, it means the milk is in the fridge" Freddy says. "Nope it means goodnight" I say. I lay a pillow and a blanket on the couch for freddy. He lays down and grabs my hand. "Sleep with me" he says and scoots over. I nod and lay next to him. We just cuddle and then we fall alseep.

A/N: Hey guys. Hopefully you love this chapter. You guys hated me when I killed off freddy but now hes back. This was a longer chapter than I usually do so enjoy. Thanks for reading. Make sure to comment if u want freddy alive or keep him dead. Also vote and keep reading.
Xoxo, weridgirl3855.