Chapter 5

Summer p.o.v

"OH MY GOD" I hear Brooklyn scream. I wake up to see me cuddling with freddy on the couch. Brooklyn starts laughing so hard that she falls on the ground.

"Whats so funny?" I ask
"Its just I thought you were gonna be a virgin till you get married" She says.
"I AM a virgin" I say offended.
"What?" She asks me while slowly getting up from the floor. "What did you and Freddy do then?" She questions me.
"We cuddled." I answered.
"Aww thats so cute!" She tells me with a wide grin plastered on her face.

Freddy then groans and blinks slowly. He sees me next to him and scoots over to give me space. Brooklyn then looks at him up and down.

"Did you and Summer do anything last night" She intergrates Freddy while getting closer to him.
"NO" He screams.
"Good. Shes too pure" Brooklyn says with a look in her eye.

I then get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen. I get my ingriendits and start cooking breakfast. I make toast, eggs, and hash browns.

"Breakfast is served" I scream.
"I'm coming" Brooklyn says.

We all sit down at the table and eat. Were all sitting there and eating. Theres no conversation at all. All there is just some words like can you pass the salt. I decide to break the ice.

"So, Brooklyn how was your sleep?" I ask her.
"Quite peaceful" She says.

Then it goes back to silence. I finish my meal and start to clean the dishes. Freddy then gets up and pushes me out of the kitchen and cleans. I'm surprised by his action so I just gasp.

*Ding Dong

I hear the doorbell ringing thinking who is here. I open the door to see Tomika. I scream and hug her so tightly. I then see Zack. I hug him also. I invite them in and they all sit down.

"Oh so Freddy. Yeah hes not dead. His parents lied to me. Hes in the kitchen doing the dishes."

They all turn their heads and scream. They run up to him and give him a hug. I noticed Zack was crying.

A/N :Hey guys. OMG im so sorry for not updating for the longest time. I was busy with school but now its summer break. The reason I did not upload was because I was stuck and did not know what to write next. Anyway here are some questions to ask. Why is Zack there? Why did Freddy scoot over? Why was tomika there? Are tomika and Zack dating even though they have a complicated history. Thats all the Q's for now. Anyway make sure to vote, comment, and read. Thanks for all the support.
Xoxo, Weridgirl3855