3

Min Yoonji POV:

"Hey oppa, does one of your friend know that you have a sister?" I asked him as we walked towards the Studio.

"No, they never asked." He said with a grumpy voice. Not Today. Don't start like this.

"Okey, When we enter the room, don't you dare do something stupid." He said. I smirked. I'm going to get killed today.

"Okei" I said.

We got inside the room and it was like a dance room.

"Guys I brought someone for you guys to meet." Yoongi said. Then all of stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Suga hyung, who is this. Is she your sister because you guys look alike?" a guy said.

I looked at my brother.

"Guys, this is my twin sister, Min Yoonji." He said.

"Wassup, Swaggg" I said to the guys.

Yoongi looked at me with a killing face. I sight.

"Hello, im Min Yoonji." I said and bowed.

They smiled and bowed.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim seokjin, but you can call me Jin." The tall guy said and smiled. He looks so innocent.

"Hey handsome." I said and smirked.

"My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope." Another guy said. He looked like a ball of sunshine.

"Hey sunshine." I said and winked.

"My name is Park Jimin,but you can call me Jimin." A guy said. He adorable.

"Hey Chim Chim." I said and winked.
Im turning into Kim Heechul right now, all flirty.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, but you can call me Namjoon." He said and smiled.

"Hey dimples." I said and smirked.
Im seriously Heechul.

" My name is Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Jungkook." The other guy said. He adorable i just cant.

"Nice to meet you Jung cute." I said and smiled.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V." The last guy said.

My name is Min Yoonji and you can call me daddy. What am I saying?
He handsome doe.

"Hello, smiley." I said and smiled. I mean his smile can make me smile.

I looked at Min Yoongi and he gave me a death stare.

"You're beautiful." Someone mumbled.

"HEY, I HEARD THAT, NO FLIRTING." Min Yoongi said. I laughed.

"Im glad to meet you guys." I said.

"Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi has a crush on you two." I mumbled.

Yoongi grabbed my arm tightly and whispered in my ear. "You're dead tonight Yoonji."

Mission completed. Now im dead.

I focused on the boys.

They looked very interesting... I like that.

 I like that