6

Yoonji Pov:

Everyone is acting different.

Is it because im here? See Yoonji, this is what happens when you beg your brother to see his friends.

Ahh but guess what?
.
..
...
I don't give a Fxxk

They all sat on kitchen table while I got something to drink.

"Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it
Don’t be nervous, don’t be shy
I’m entering into your dizzy heart
As if I’m familiar, I’ll softly spread inside

Ah woo it’s a silent night
Ah woo it’s a night for you
I can’t hold back, I’m falling
I’m drunk from your body

Forget the typical me that you’ve known
My hidden instincts shimmie up

It goes down down baby
Trust your body
It goes down down baby
To the rhythm and shout
Oh oh oh we are oh oh oh
We going Ko Ko Bop" i sang in my mind while mentally dancing.

You guys know me.... IM THE "GIRL WHO MAKES GIRLS GAY" YOONJI. SO HOW WILL MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS REACT WHEN I TELL THEM THAT I HAVE A CRUSH OF 10 GIRLS? hey I SHOULD DO THAT. Even doe that I like guys.

I grabbed some sodas and walked towards the kitchen and handed them out.

"Thank you noona" Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin,Taehyung, and Jungkook said.

"Thank you." Seokjin and my brother said.

"No problem." I said as I bowed and sat down.

They are all started drinking the soda. Good time to do my little prank.

" I have to tell you guys something......I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" i said. Then all of the sudden everyone started spitting their soda out.

"WHATT!!! SINCE WHEN YOU IDIOT! AND YOU HID IT. GOD DAMN IT YOONJI,I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!! ONE DAY IM GOING TO KILL YOU.. AND IM NOT GOING TO REGRET IT. YOU MAKE ME SO MAD.. JSBSKSBEG UHHHHHH!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE FXCKING KIDDING ME!" Yoongi screamed and he got up. I started walking backwards.  Hold up kid, don't kill me yet...  I wasn't ready! Kill me when im done naming my female crushes. He really reacted like that?!Yoonji new rule......... NEVER HAVE A BOYFRIEND SINCE YOONGI WILL KILL HIM!!

"Yoongi hold up."Jin said as he holded my brother back.

Yoongi just sigh.

"Who is it?" He asked me as he controlled himself.

I smirked. Okay Yoonji, when you are done naming all the girls.........RUN BISHHH RUNNN TO YOUR ROOM WITH MIN HOLLY.

"Please don't get mad."i said as I looked down.

They guys were looking at Yoongi.

"I won't."Yoongi said as he sat back down while seokjin followed.

I mentally smirked.

"Okay so my girlfriend is................ MOONBYUL, SOLAR,WHEEIN,HWASA,ROSE,JENNIE, JISOO, LISA, IU AND HYUNA." I said laughing while running away to my room with Min Holly.

"YOU ARE ONE DEAD SO OF A OHHHNNGSBGSIW6." Yoongi screamed.

Hahahahahhahah thats what he deserves since he didn't told the guys  that he has a sister.

Yoongi POV

"Yoonji will be dead after today." I said as I pulled my hair from frustration.

"Let her slide,she just likes to see you get mad." Namjoon said as he laughed.

"What she wants to see is her getting killed! WHY AM I STUCK WITH A 3 YEAR OLD! Hxnsosjsg." I said as i putted my head down.

"She's really cute ^~^" said Taehyung.

"Wanna be dead?" I asked him as I looked up.

"Sorry hyung, but she is." Namjoon said as all of the guys nodded.

" you guys have to be freaking kidding me!!! YOU GUYS JUST BROKE THE RULE I MADE LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO!" i said as i walked toward a corner.

"it was 2 hours ago hyung." Jimin said as he smiled. This kid.

"TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS!! WHY CAN'T THEY BE MORE LIKE MEE!!!! " I said while hitting my head against the wall mentally crying.

Yoonji POV

.
..
...
....

IM THE BEST COMEDIAN EVER.

I started laughing/crying while rolling around the floor.

I should of filmed this.His reaction was the best.

Hahah im a good sister