7

Yoonji Pov:

When I was done crying/laughing while rolling around in the floor, i stood up and sat next to Min Holly.

"Holly, tell me why I'm a good comedian?! I should be on t.v. Ahh I just love myself. Can My female crushes marry me?! I just need a CL in my life." I said to myself my kissing Min Holly.

What am i going to with my 3 year old self?!

*knock knock*

"Come in" i said as I cleaned my tears.

Then I see someone open the door.

"Oh hey Taehyung." I said and smiled.

"Hey Yoonji." He said as he showed his box smile.

"Sit down." I said as I patted the bed.

He nooded and sat down.

"You like to make Yoongi hyung mad right?" He asked me.

"I love too, but I feel bad for him since he has to deal with a 3 year old kid." I said laughing.

"I want to get to know you... You seem a fun person." He said as he looks at me.

"Really?! I would like to get to know you too." I said as I hugged him.

He stopped for a minute but then hugged me back.

" Let me introduce myself, my name is Min Yoonji, I like to write my own songs, I want to marry Moonbyul, Im kind with some people, and as you can see im a little bit touchy and also cringy." I said and smiled.

"Many people didn't didnt accept me on who I really am. They think that I should be always happy but some days I can hide it. Like today,I'm really greatful and meeting new people and hopefully we can trust one another. I had never been close to other people, so technically you and the guys are the first people I talk too. People say they hate the new me. But Ima do me cuz I ain't got time to be focused on them. I had done stupid things that I regret, and thanks to Yoongi im trying to become a better person...... Im so sorry for ranting, please forgive me."i said as I bowed down and look down.

"No that's okay, no one is happy all the time. You are brave enough to share your story with me. I have a question, does Yoongi hyung know about the thing you regret?"he asked me as he lifted my head up.

"No, no one knows. My brother does not know what happened to me. He begs me but I don't say anything. I know that he will kill someone because of the things that happened. I'm just trying to forget about it and be happy like I am right now."I said and smiled.

Taehyung POV:

Ahsnbsusnwg

ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION.

Her beautiful smile is killing me.

Ahhhhhh is this the feeling when a girl talks to you? If it is I LOVE THIS

"Okay so are you a trouble maker?" She asked me.

"I mean if its with the members well yeah." I said. She smirked.

"Okay so how about we run outside with Min Holly and go out eat ice cream?" She said and smiled.

"Are you sure we're not going to get killed? You know how much Yoongi hyung loves Min Holly." I asked her.

"Well I mean...... Im going to get killed by him anytime soon so might as well have a wonderful time with you." She said and smiled. Jsnshsisngaiajab

My heart is beating fast.

"Alright then lets go."she said as she holded my hand and grabbed Min Holly.

We ran out of the door.

"Yoongi im going to get Ice cream with taehyung and Min Holly, I'll bring ice cream for you and the members."she said as we ran out.

"MIN YOONJI!!! BRING MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BACK!!"Yoongi said.

" Sorry , Taehyung is going with me so he can't go back" she said and smiled while im here blushing red as a tomato.

"IM TALKING ABOUT MIN HOLLY." Yoongi screamed.

"Bye."she said.

"Uhhhh BRING US CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA ICE CREAM!" He screamed.

"Alrighty."she said and we ran towards the corner with Min Holly.

This girl is driving me crazy and I love it.

~~~~~~~~
Heyoooo! How have you guys been? Are you guys enjoying this story? Im trying to make this story funny and also dramatic. I have a question.... Who y'all ship??