12

Yoongi POV:

I looked at Yoonji.

"Who hurted you that bad? I just want to tell me. I just want to be a good brother." I said while looking at her sleeping peacefully.

We arrived at the hospital and they took her to the emergency room while I stood in the waiting room.

"Who's that guy? That dude is going to be dead if I see him later on."

"Yoongi hyung, where is Yoonji?" Asked Namjoon I snapped back to reality.

"She's in the emergency room. She will be okay." I said.

"How do you know?" Asked Jin.

"She's the strongest female I've met." I said.

"Min Yoonji's family?" Asked the doctor.

"How is she?" I asked him.

"She's in a good condition. She just have to rest for a while." He said and smiled.

"Can we see her now?" Asked jungkook.

"Yeah. Go straight, turn to the first left, first door." He said.

"Thank you." I said and rushed towards the room.

I opened the door and I see Yoonji laying in bed staring at the sealing.

"Yoonji." I said.

She turned around. She looked at me and smiled.

"My sweetest asshole, how are you? Come and sit down. " She said while patting the bed.

I walked towards her and sat in the bed next to her

"I need you to tell me, who is that mother fucker who shot you." I said while looking at her.

Her smile faded.

"Let's just say he's irrelevant." She said.

"I need details." I said.

"You know. He's just part of my past. I regret knowing him. I hate everything about him. Thats the tea." She said.

"Why is he coming for you?" I asked her.

I see all the guys coming inside the room.

"I left his stupid group about 2 years ago. I don't and will never regret it. Life was different back then when you where gone. I had to do alot of sacrifices since they where coming for my people. He broke my fucking heart. He was too busy cheating. I loved him, but it was just an illusion. Love really makes you stupid. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him so much. When I think of him, I get sick in my gut. There's nothing that nobody should know of. Welcome to my world." She said.

"I hope you understand the pain I've been through."