4

Min Yoonji POV:

" I got rules for everyone okay?" Yoongi said.

Everyone sight.

"What are the rules?" Asked my handsome guy, Kim Seokjin.

" Don't be near her. 2ft away thats it. Don't be flirty with her." Yoongi said.

"Whyy Hyung?? She is dead gorgeous." Said the one and only Park Jimin.

"What did I tell you PaRk JiMin?!" Yoongi told him.

"But its true Hyung. She is beautiful" My innocent Kim Taehyung said and looked at me.

"Not YoU ToO" Yoongi said out loud.

"Sorry hyung but I got to Agree with Tae Tae. She is a queen." My Jeon Jungkook said.

"Sorry hyung, but I got to agree with the Magician Jungkook. She is adorable." Said Kim Namjoon.

"OkAy ThAt'S EnOuGh." Yoongi said.

I looked at my brother and he was all read. I smirked.

Im a international playgirl

" Yoongi Oppa why are you mad? They are relly good looking." I said all innocent.

Then Yoongi whispered in my ear ," guess who is going to be dead in the house"

I really love getting killed by my brother.

"Oh look at the time, time to send Yoonji home." My brother said.

He is mad at me. Well its none of my business.

"Ahh come on Yoongi, just let her stay with us for a little bit more." My world wide handsome said.

"Yoongi Oppa, lets take them to our house, i could cook food for them, and I promise you that I will go to my room and sleep with Min Holly." I said to him.

He looked at me and sight.

Hah i won.

" Alright, just because you look innocent right now." He said and squished my cheeks.

I like how he is being nice in front of them and then with me he is the sweetest asshole.
I just jumped like a little girl i am.

Then I got Seokjin Oppa's hand and  got out of the studio towards my house.

"MiN YoOnJi!!! No HoLdInG HaNdS." I heard Yoongi screaming while chasing me and Seokjin.

Kim Namjoon Pov*

While Yoongi Hyung was chasing after Min Yoonji and Jin (aka my wife), me and the guys walked and started talking.

"I really like Min Yoonji." Jungkook said.

"Well guess who is going to date her?" V said. Then he pointed at himself.

"Oh hell nahh. Its going to be me." Jungkook started arguing.

"Kids calm down, we all know she is going to date me." Jimin said.

"Who the hell told you she is going to date you. Apparently it's going to be me!" J-Hope said as he pointed at Jimin.

Then all of the sudden everyone started arguing on who will date Min Yoonji. And come on, everyone knows she is going to be mine..... well about that since im mentally dating Jin he would not mind since i know he has a crush on her soooo ima LeT iT sLiDeE.

Damn namjoon, your are a great comedian. Well thanks I know I am.