"Analyzing the Pieces"(Part 3)

"Wait Liv you're telling that you are scared ? Why you are one of the most fiercest people I know. You don't need to be scared", Lydia said to me looking a little of shock. "I just don't know the way everything was describe to us. I feel like we're about to enter our version of #TheHungerGames or something like that, maybe I'm having doubts",I told her feeling worry now. "Well what are you scared the training, the operations, the targets ?" She asked. "All the above, I'm not prepare, what if something bad does happen to us when we're out there, how would we be able to survived ?" I question & then went on. "How am I suppose to a hero(agent) & help people when I can barely help myself & having my doubts all at the same time." She grab my hand "Liv don't worry like that all you gotta do is believe in yourself & be brave. Be the strong woman that wants to come outside of you. You can do this I know you can. & hey went I'm off of my leave who's knows maybe we can be partners in crime in the future, yeah it would be like a #DC/ #Marvel crossover things. Batgirl & SpiderWoman saving the day, I know it's cheesy !" She started joking & we both started laughing. I know that deep inside I need to stop worrying about all of this & just go with it. Maybe it's what I was meant to do. So after that Lydia told stories about working for my family's agency & how it's hard to that secret from everybody close to her & Then I told her about everything thats going on with my mom & I & of course I told her about Ethan & that I still don't know my feelings about him. She just think it's my way of saying that "I'm in love" with him, but then again Lydia doesn't really know anything hehehe!