I Know No Answer To These Questions

What drives a man to desire?  What makes his heart beat and his head think?

Of a woman he never knew but whom when he found, he decides to hold on too and not let go?

What makes a man find himself in another of a different race and clime, Yet despite that he races to beat time and focuses his mind on her?

What turns the world around at the memory of her, and a smile it cracks thinking of when her he will see?

Why does she come into his life, and in three days he sees a reason to reach for the stars?

Why does this distance from her, makes him want to be able to close up gaps so he can be with her?

Why does a day turn to night in an hour when he is with her, and a night becomes day in a minute when he knows he will see her soon?

What bug has bitten him? Turned his head on his feet? Turned his feet on his knees? Make his head think with speed of a day to be seen when her he is with?

Why does her face takes a space in his mind's eye? Why is there longing and prayers for her hand that he holds, in a future he dreams of, so boldly?

What is this bug, pray tell?

Because a brother it has

Taken a hold of, his mind

And you,  he wants

In this future, he plans to have