D£$©®IPTION

Hello everyone *waves her hand vigorously in excitement*. So I thought that before I proceed further into the story I should give you a little history and geography lesson about the world 'Destroying Destiny' is set in.
So here it goes....
📌What is the Concur?
Basically what happened back in 2050 was that all the resourceson Earth had completely depleted and all the live forms where breathing their last breaths. But that wasn't the case with present day England. They had seen this coming and had taken preventive measures. The King and his team of scientists knew how to save everyone. Obviously everyone was ready to do anything to survive. So King Roberto took advantage of this and told everyone in the world that they had to give up their freedom in exchange for a chance of survival. Obviously it wasn't a choice. So all the countries all over the world agreed reluctantly and that is how the Concur was formed. This is how King Roberto became the first King to rule the entire world.

☸ What exactly happened after the Concur was horrific and I want to tell what happened in a detailed version so I'm thinking of writing a prequel to Destroying Destiny surrounding the events of the Concur. Will you be interested in reading it? Please tell me in the comments!!

Now how about some geography lesson.
New world map goes like this...
⏺The Haven ▶ present day Europe
⏺The Refuge ▶ present day North America
⏺The Ilha ▶ present day South America
⏺The Enclave ▶ present day Asia
⏺ The Archipelago ▶ present day Australia
⏺The Kisiwa ▶ present day Africa
⏺The Atoll ▶ present day Antarctica

That being said I hope you will find it easier when I refer to this stuff in my book in the future.

Also after the Concur was formed all the places in the world were allowed to keep their culture but English was made a mandatory language to be known by everyone.

So do you find the world interesting??
Please vote, comment and share!!

Also I would like to tell you not to copy my world building idea. It's entirely my own imagination and I have not copied it from someone and I expect to be extended the same courtesy.

That's all folks....
Next chapter will be Hugo's P.O.V. Are you excited to know the guy beneath all the cockiness??

Lots of love and a huge chunk of Nutella 😊!!