» 9 «

Skylar's POV.:

I was lying on my bed. Our bed. I quickly took my phone from the nightstand and looked at the clock. It is now six PM. I am so hungry but Shawn is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him. I turn around and stare at him, he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. The only thing I want is him to open up to me. I know there's something that's bothering him, I can see it. He was lying on his back that's why I got a pretty clear view of his face. The bed sheets were hanging loosely around his hips. Last night meant nothing to him but I'm going to change that. I want him to start feeling again. He has to remember that there's a thing called heart in his chest, beating just for him. I traced my fingers up and down his abs and he started smiling. He is awake. My fingers left his stomach and his smile faded.
"Get up Shawn, I know you're awake" He shook his head no, and I made a little plan. Today is friday, means tomorrow is saturday and that means tomorrow is my birthday. I'm kinda excited but kind of not.
"Give me five minutes, I'll be right back" He nodded and I rushed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I washed my face and walked back to the bed again. Shawn is still in the same position. Without hesitation I jumped on his stomach, he immediately held my waist. He started laughing showing his pearl white teeth.
I have to admit last night was amazing, but I bet he had lots of them.

Shawn's POV.:

I know that I said I don't fall in love. Guess what happened? She, she is the first girl I started liking after years. She has something, something special that makes me so attracted to her. But I have no idea how to show her my feelings. I once did and well,...I was left heartbroken, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen again right? She was still sitting on my stomach and staring down at my body.
"Skylar, I," I started but it felt like my tongue is knotted together. She had a puzzled look on her face.
"You ...?"
I can't do this. My strong hands grab her hip and push her slowly off of me, starting to get out of bed.
"Shawn!" She started yelling at me. I don't like it when she yells. I don't want her to be angry. My legs automatically stop moving and I turn around. She looks at me, not showing any emotions.
"What!?" I yell a little bit too loud. She takes a step back, she looks hurt. Scared. Scared of my next actions.
"Baby,-" I approach her, but she keeps going backwards until her back hits the wardrobe.
"Shut it." I sigh and rub my face with my hands. I want her. I know I need her more than I need anyone else. The only thing that I don't want to happen is others to know. That's actually the last thing I want.

Because People ruin everything. They don't care about other peoples feelings. They only care about themselves.

:::Flashback:::

I bought roses and a cute little teddy bear. She told me that she has her period and that she isn't feeling good at all, but I told her that I got her. We were in high school and I was madly in love with Jessie. Even the walk to her front porch made my stomach turn in excitement. She gave me separate keys just in case when something happens. As I stepped in I noticed a pair of shoes. Man Shoes. I was sure that they weren't mine, and Jessie only lived with her mother. I heard shuffling and weird noises as I walked up the stairs to get into her room.
I ripped open the door and the sight in front of me made me want to throw up. Tyler. My bully, was sleeping with my girlfriend. I ran out of the house and walked home. After all the love I gave her this is what I get? My parents weren't home so I decided to go shopping.
I bought a lot of new clothes. Plain shirts, Hoodies, Jeans, and a lot more. I also was at the barbers. My image was complete new, and I have to admit I look good. Way better than before. This is the day I'll change. If people can use me I can use them too.

:::Flashback end:::

~*~

Okay so I really hope you liked this part because it's literally trash lmao. Anyways I'll try and update a better one later today or tomorrow.
[Vote,comment and share.] -Elli ✨