» 7 «

Skylar's POV.:

He wants to take me out on a date. On a real date. Shawn Mendes wants to take me out on a date. I let the thought sink in and smiled to myself. Shawn was in the bathroom to get ready. He came out and we made our way outside. We got into his car and he started driving. He stopped in front of a restaurant that looked expensive as fuck. I don't know if this was such a good idea since I am clumsy as fuck.

*Skip restaurant*

We drove back to the campus, and stopped in front of our door step. He took my hands in his, and looked at me. "This would be the moment where I kiss you and walk home but we both live in the same place so.." he chuckled to himself before turning around and opening the door. We both dressed into our pyjamas and laid down in bed. It was only 9 pm so I decided to watch a movie with him. He laid down next to me, his arms wrapped around my fragile body as we watch 'The Maze Runner'. I love this movie, it's amazing and Newt is just so handsome. I already watched it like five times and I could watch it another five times without getting bored once.
"Oh my god" He said as the movie ended. He was watching it for the first time which was shocking for me. I mean we are talking about the maze runner.
"It's fucking amazing, holy" I laughed at him. I'm glad he liked it.
"We are going to watch the second one tomorrow!" I nodded and snuggled closer to him.
"You know," he started.
"I really really like you" Aw, he likes me. It was kinda hard to believe since I am, well myself, and he is Shawn.
"I like you too" I could hear him smile. We wished each other a good night and fell asleep.

»Next Day«

"Hello Skylar!" Tyler said, running over to where Shawn and I were standing. We were waiting in front of our class since the bell was going to ring in like two minutes. Shawn was standing beside me and glaring at Tyler.
"What happened to your eye?" Shawn shuffled next to me.
"Anyways, T-Tyler we, we shouldn't-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.
"Can we start over again? I know I fucked up bad but let me make it up to you" He was about to touch my hand when Shawn slapped it away. Tyler looked at Shawn, when looks could kill Tyler would already be dead.
"She,...um, is with me now" Shawn said. Am I? The bell rang and we all walked into class. The day went by pretty fast. I was on my way to my room when my phone vibrated. My mom messaged me.
'Hey sweetie. Your birthday is tomorrow and I just wanted to say happy birthday since I am working til late at night tomorrow. Have a good day darling :)'
Oh shoot I forgot my own birthday. Well, all my friends live somewhere else so I am not going to make a big deal out of it.
"Hey Sha-" I covered my eyes.
"Put something on Shawn!" I yelled but he just laughed amused.

~*~

Sorry for not updating ugh. Pretty stressed these days. I know its short and boring and ugh, but I'll write the next chapter better. Dont forget to vote and comment babes. Thanks for over 200 reads already. -Elli 🌻🐰