Chapter Four.

(Nurse May's POV)

        I walked back from Alice's room not very excited to go back to the main floor. That meant facing the head nurse and just waiting around until meal time or Alice's friend, Claire, came, whichever came first. Claire would visit everyday; she believes she can change Alice, turn her normal, but it's not working. To be honest I'm not quite sure it will work at all. Claire seemed to think it will. I continued walking through the dreaded hallways, slightly eager to get back to the lobby. At least the head nurse wasn't completely crazy like everyone else here.

        As I turned the door and headed into the lobby, I saw the head nurse talking to a girl who I had never seen before.              

       "I'm sorry,but we can't help you. An asylum's purpose isn't to cure; it's to keep people away from society,so they don't hurt anyone." the head nurse explained to the girl. 

         "But when they put her in here they told us,that it would stop. They told us our friend would get better!" the girl practically screamed.

                           "Umm . . . excuse me," I said to the girl,"Which patient are you asking about."

"My best friend Alice three years ago her parents left her here. They said that she'd get better!" The girl was screaming in my face now.

                              " Hospital policies state that no minors can visit before 5:00 p.m. or after 7:00 p.m." I quickly replied, trying to avoid a fight.

                     "Fine, tell Alice, Jane was her and your all . . ." I don't want to ever again here that last part.

        After Jane, or whatever her name was, finished the head nurse called for security. Well, it was more of a scream knowing the head nurse. Jane was dragged out and was told to not come back; judging by her personality this Jane girl would most likely be back by tomorrow. To avoid getting in any more trouble I quickly left to do more work. I spent the rest of the morning trying to figure out how Alice knew that girl. They were such opposites. But alas it was lunch time for the patients. I quickly jogged to the kitchen for Alice's food.

A/N: What do you think so far?

What do you think of Jane?

I know it's a bad chapter,but I was gone all week!

Please comment, heart, and follow.

Until next time

- Samantha