Chapter 2

I knew for sure that I was crying uncontrollably. I was searching for Y/BF/N so that I could hug her. When I finally grabbed her I pulled her in a tight and probably suffocating hug since I was stronger than her.

"Y-Y/N..y-you..are c-chocking..me" she told me and I released her from my tight grip.

"Thank you,thank you,thank you!But... how? I thought that the tickets were sold out?" I asked in confusion.

"A friend of mine is the brother of their body guard and he got us VIP tickets!" She told me with excitement in her voice.

I was so happy that I couldn't even form a sentence"I-i still can't b-believe it!!"

"Well you better believe it because you will have to wake up earlier tomorrow.." She said in a serious tone.

"WHY?!" I asked irritated. She knows how much sleep means to me.

"Well,that...is a surprise so don't ask much" I can picture her in my mind with her annoying smirk.

As I was about to answer back, I heard the honk of my moms car.Y/BF/N led me to the car without giving me the chance to ask again.

"How was your day,sweetheart?" She asked with a cheerful voice.
"The usual, lessons,idiots...presents" I was expecting her to question about the present but she didn't.

"Oh,that's great honey!" She said with a big smile on her face and that's when it hit me.

"You knew all along?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I felt the car stop. The she grabbed my hands and told me "I had it planned from the beginning, Y/BF/N was just equally excited so she offered her help"

I felt tears falling from my eyes,but my mom wiped them as soon as they started falling down"I know I rarely tell you that but..I love you mom" I told her while smiling.

"Aww, I love you too sweetie!" She said before hugging me.

Later, we went inside the house and ate dinner. She led me to my bedroom and we both said goodnight to each other.

Tomorrow,is the day that I'll finally meet the five amazing girls who helped me through so much. But most importantly the person with the intriguing voice that has put a spell on me.