Chapter 4

'Camila'

I kept repeating her name over and over again. I took my time to get my head around what she had just said. I couldn't utter a single word.

"Hey, are you okay there?" She asked with a small giggle.

Physically I was calm but mentally I was all over the place. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself so I tried to answer in a calm way..keyword 'tried'

"Y-yeah,I'm g-great! So you are C-camila as if Camila from F-fifth harmony?" Why the f did I stutter?!? Arghh!😤 I just wanted to ask just to make sure, I wasn't talking to a stranger.

"Haha, you're pretty cute! But to answer your question, yes I am!" She just confirmed that she is Camila from 5H and she called me 'pretty cute'.

Can someone call an ambulance please,because I think I'm having a heart attack💘.

"Thank you!😊" I said and looked down. I didn't want her to see my blush.

"YOU ARE ADORABLE!!😱😍. What are y- oh sorry " The ringing off her phone cut her off. I just sat there waiting for her to finish her call.

"Okay, I'll be there! Bye." She hang up and by her tone I could tell that she was frustrated.

"Is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, but unfortunately I have to go to rehearsals." She said sadly and I heard her moving around like she was trying to find something.

"AHA! Here take this and meet me backstage!! Just say to Big Rob your name and he'll let you in.☺️" She said as she slipped a card shaped thing in my hands. Probably an entry for backstage.

"Oh, okay I'll be there!😁" as soon as I said that she kissed my cheek and rushed out of the cafeteria.

I placed my hand on the cheek where she kissed me. I can't even describe the feeling I got when she did that.

Before I could think more about it I heard footsteps coming towards me and then someone sat at my table.

"Hey, why do you look like you got your eyesight back?" Y/BF/N, at that exact moment I realised how I felt.

"It feels like I did..."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Also sorry for not updating more often. It's just that I have a lot of studying for my school and I don't have enough time to write new chapters💔