Chapter 13

(Not proof read 😜)
Camila's POV

To be honest I'm really shocked from what I was told but I didn't want Y/N to think that I would treat her any differently or that I was sorry for her. Seriously though...how could I be so oblivious?!😫
From all of us, I should have been the one that noticed that something was off. I was the one closer to her..well except from Y/BF/N of course.

"Let's head back to the hotel" I suggested seeing that if we stayed longer it would probably get awkward.

"Y-yeah,sure.."  I softly grabbed her hand and lead us to the car.

The ride back was silent, but not awkward. Actually,it was really comfortable and calming. The radio playing on the background and Y/N humming and singing a bit at the song playing was just a sight to admire.
We got back to the hotel and thankfully there weren't any paparazzi to bother us. I grabbed her hand and lead her to her room.
(Outside of Y/N's room)

"I had a great night "

"Me too.. I want you to know that I won't treat you any differently " I said sincerely as I placed my hand on her cheek and placed my lips on hers. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues fought for dominance. She won of course but I wasn't complaining, she knew what she was doing.
We pulled away after air was becoming an issue. I looked at her and my fingers traced every detail of her beautiful face.

"Goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight princess" just kill me already 😫
I started walking away but she stopped me mid way.

"Wait!" She almost yelled. Aww,she looks like a lost puppy☺️

I decided to trick her by letting her think that I had left.

"Damn it!" She exclaimed frustrated by the fact that I 'left'
I started to think that she had enough and as I was about to hug her she said something that made my heart break into pieces..

"How I'm I supposed to tell her that I'm leaving tomorrow?!"

A/N: Looks like there is problem in paradise 💔

Hey guys!!👋We are almost at 10k reads and I couldn't be more happy !😁At the beginning it all started as fun but as the story developed I saw that many of you were interested in it and I was shocked by the attention it received!😊 So thank you for being such royal readers and I hope you like what's about to come!😄❤️

P.S. If you have any suggestions and ideas leave either a comment or DM me!💜