Chapter 10

(How Camila looks in that chapter ^😍💘)

Camila's POV

I did it.I kissed her.I couldn't contain myself anymore. It was driving me crazy not being able to taste those plumb lips of hers.

I was about to pull away and apologise but then she started to kiss back and let me tell you...she has some skills. At some point we pulled away because air was becoming an issue.

"Umm.. I'm sorry I-"

"Cami,there's no need to apologise"

She said as she caressed my cheek with her thumb. I let myself melt in her touch and enjoyed the feeling of electricity that had taken over my whole body.

"Let's go find the others"

"Okayy babe" Damn it! I said it out loud.. let's hope she didn't notice.

"Babe? Huh?" Fuck,she noticed.

"I'm s-sorry it slip-"

"Don't worry babe, I like it😏" she said as a small smirk formed on her face. Oh my god I feel so attacked right now 😩.

We put on our clothes and walked around a bit. I spotted the girls at a cafeteria near the beach. I grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. We sat down with the girls and waited for someone to take our orders.

After a while a waitress with very revealing clothing made her way to us while she had her eyes pinned on Y/N. Nope,no one takes what's mine.

"What would you like hot stuff?" She said while bending over tracing Y/N's hand with her finger and showing her cleavage. Well seems like I'm going on a trip to jail today.

"Um-um I'll h-have just an E-espresso and a t-toast please" she seemed really uncomfortable.

"And you?" She said with a harsh tone. If she continues with that attitude I'll take her eye out with the pencil she's holding.

"I'll have the banana split,bitch" I said.

"Excuse me?" She said as if she didn't hear me.

"I said I'll have the banana split..please" I said in the same tone as I was shooting daggers trough my eyes.

She nodded and swayed her hips from side to side as she was walking away. I felt Y/N's hand trying to reach mine. I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers. We started talking with the girls until the bitch of a waitress showed up again with our orders. When I saw her I immediately grabbed Y/N's face and kissed her passionately taking her by surprise.Thankfully the girls were engaged deeply in a conversation that they didn't notice a thing. I'm not embarrassed or anything is just that I want to tell them properly.

The waitress cleared her throat and we pulled away. Y/N was still taken aback by the sudden kiss but she was brought out of her trance when the waitress placed down our orders and slipped a piece of paper in her hand. Okay now I'm really pissed. I was about to get up and beat the hell out of her but I stopped as I felt Y/N squeeze my hand lightly making me calm down a bit.

"Don't worry about her, she means nothing to me but you on the other hand..you mean everything"she whispered in my ear. She spoke with so much sincerity that send shivers down my spine.

No one has ever said that to me. I feel safe and loved when I'm around her.I took of her glasses and looked into her eyes. I'm lost of words. She is perfect.I'm falling very fast and hard. And I have a feeling that she'll be there to catch me.

"Y/N will you go out with me? I mean you don't have to.I don't want to press-" she squeezed my hand cutting me off and gave me the answer I was dreading to hear.

" I'd love to go out with you Cami☺️!"

A/N: Camila just asked you on a date !🙌🙌