Chapter 12

(She is gorgeous ^😍💘)

(Not proof read 😜)
Y/N POV

"I-I'm b-b" I couldn't finish my sentence. I hadn't even realise that I was crying until I felt Camila's soft hand wiping the tears off of my cheek.

"You don't have to tell me if you are not ready.." Oh,how I love the fact that she is so understanding.

"No, it's a part of who I am and you need to know this" I said,taking a deep breath to calm myself down and continued.

"Okay,what is it?"

"Camila...I'm blind"

Silence. You could even her a pin drop from how silent everything was. That's exactly what I was afraid of. How could I be so stupid to think that I had a chance with her.
Think about it..why would she want someone who can't tell her how beautiful she is? Why would she want someone who can't watch movies with her on a Friday night? Why would she want someone that she'd have to take care of at the simplest things like finding clothes? Why would she want me?

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap delicately around me and give me a bone crushing yet loving and caring hug. It took me a while to hug back because of the shock but I recovered. Camila was whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." I said lowly as I shedded a few tears.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" she said just as low and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Why didn't you tell me from the beginning?"

"I didn't want you to feel sorry for me"

"I don't feel sorry for you..actually I find you more interesting than ever" I felt a slight irritation at what she said because I didn't feel like it was the truth.

"But why?! I'm nothing special!"

"That's where you are wrong Y/N... you 'see' things from a different point of view, you understand things in a way that no one else can and you think differently! That's what's making you so special!"

By that point I was crying waterfalls. No one has ever described me like that. I'm about to say something that's probably too early to say but I can't control my self anymore.

"Camila.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you " I said it. There's no turning back now and to be honest I don't regret it one bit.

"Y/N..?" And here comes the heartbreak.

"Yeah?" I said while my head was hanging low. I was feeling so emotionally drained that I couldn't even keep my head up.Then,Camila lifted my chin up with her hand and killed me with just four words...

"I love you too"