Chapter 5

Finally I nod my head at him. "O...okay." I say quietly resting my head gently on his shoulder and closing my eyes thinking.

He nods his head slowly, staring down at the ground. He carefully wraps his arms around me as I keep my eyes closed. After a few minutes I calm down feeling better in his arms. "Th...thank you." I whisper, my voice cracking as I talk.

"Mhm." He says quietly still looking down at the ground. I open my eyes slowly but hold onto him tighter. His arms tighten around me pulling me closer. After staying in his arms for what I think is five minutes, I pull away from him. I look up seeing him staring down at the ground and biting down on his lip. He looks up at me as I was looking at him.

"I...I'll try to stop." I stutter.

"And I will too." He adds.

I nod my head. "Thank you. Thank you for everything."

He nods his head at me. He smiles but it looks forced. "Anytime."

I sigh seeing that the smile is forced. "Please don't force a smile."

The smile fades from his lips. He bites his lips and I sigh looking at him. Moments before he seemed to care about me but looking in his eyes he looks emotionless, empty. His eyes seemed dull and it felt like he was looking right through me. I don't understand what was going on with him and I am worried. "Aladdin, are you alright?" I ask him with worry filling my voice.

He shakes his head seeming to attempt to escape his trance. He looks lost for a moment. "Oh, uh." After he looks at me and sees the worry in my eyes he understands what I said. "Honestly, I don't even know anymore, but yes, I feel fine." I nod my head and think for a minute. Maybe he needs something else to do to distract himself.

"Okay, um, want to do something?" I ask wanting to see if I can help him.

He turns to look at me. "That's up to you, love." When he calls me love my cheeks instantly turn red and I look away from him. Why was he calling me that? I ask myself. I look back at him and see him biting his lip again. He can tell that there was a bit of awkwardness after he did that.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask quietly trying to shake off the awkwardness that filled the living room.

He nods his head. "Sure, what movie?"

"I don't care, you pick." I tell him.

He pauses and I can tell he is thinking about what to watch. "Are you a fan of Disney?" He finally asks after sitting in silence for a minute. I nod my head at him. "Well it turns out I have almost every Disney movie in existence. You can pick one." He says pointing to the DVD case where he keeps the movies.

I smile a little bit. "Can we watch The Lion King?"

"Oh, that's a great choice." He smiles lightly as he got up off of the couch and went to find it in the DVD case. Once he found it he put it in the DVD player and the movie starts to play. He comes back over to the couch sitting down next to me. I rest my head back on his shoulder and he takes my hand, lightly, squeezing it. We both sat there watching the movie calmly. Toward the end of the moving I can feel myself getting tired as my eyes starts to close. I force them open and look at him seeing him already asleep. I sit up and shake his shoulder. "Aladdin, out should go and lay down." I say quietly after hearing him groan knowing that he was up. He opens his eyes looking at me.

"You wanna just go and sleep in my bedroom? I can sleep here."

"No it's fine, it's your apartment." I say quickly

"And you're my guest." He says smiling at me.

I shake my head. "I don't mind the couch."

"Okay, if you say so. Let me know if it gets cold, it tends to do that here."