Chapter 6

Here is part of chapter 6. I will try to post the rest of this chapter by the end of the week but here is part of it. Sorry for the slow updates. I have new ideas for some books and will start working on one of them probably soon but I will still be continuing this one too. Hope you enjoy the book and have a wonderful day.

------

I look at him seeing how terrified he looks. He looks so worried and scared that I might be hurt. "I'm fine Aladdin. I just went outside to try and clear my head a little bit." I say feeling and that I made him worry.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. I just was worried because I didn't know where you were." He wraps his arms around me as he hugs me. I hug him back, closing my eyes trying to shake off this horrible feeling. I feel terrible, I didn't mean to scare him. He pulls away but only about arms length away so he could talk to me. "Is there anything in particular you want to do today?" He asks me.

I shake my head looking up at him. "No, I'm fine with anything."

He nods and looks at me thinking. "What if we go and get some pancakes?" He says looking at the clock seeing that it was 7:35 in the morning.

"That works." I say quietly with a small, forced, smile. He smiles back at me.

"Okay, then let's go." He says as he takes my hand and starts to help me outside and to his car. He opens up the car door for me and I get in.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"Mhm." He says with a small nod and then closes his door. He walks to the other side of the car and gets in. He has an older black car. He starts it and backs up.

"So where are we going?" I ask him trying to start a conversation even though I don't really care where we go.

"IHOP, is that okay? It's right down the street from here." He says keeping his eyes on the road. I nod my head and then look out the window as I wait for us to get there. While I'm sitting in the car I'm thinking about what I'm going to do. I couldn't eat, but then he'd notice and I don't want him worrying about that too. After being in the car for ten minutes he parks and we both get out. We walk up to the doors going inside and he asks for a table for us. A waitress leads us over to a table in the opposite corner of the building from the door. The waitress hands us the menus then leaves. There isn't a lot of people there because it is still pretty early.

I look up at him after looking at a menu for a few minutes. "What are you going to get?" I ask as I set down my menu.

"Waffles, what about you?" He asks me, smiling.

"Pancakes you are the one who said let's go and get pancakes." I say smiling a bit.

"I know I did, but I like waffles so much more." He says with a small chuckle. I smile at him as the waitress comes over to us.

"Good morning, what can I get you two?" The waitress asks. She was a tall, skinny girl, with brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She looks our age and I think she is one of Veronica's friends because she looks familiar.

We both order what we want. He orders a waffle with sausage and I just get pancakes. The waitress collects the two menus and leaves. We both sit there in silence, neither one of us knowing what to say finally I speak up. "Thank you for everything, Aladdin."

"No problem." He says smiling a bit at me, but it seems forced.

"Please don't force it." I say with a sigh. He sighs and looks around at everything. I look around as well. Soon the waitress comes back over to us with the food. She sets it down in front of us then leaves again.

He starts to eat his food while I just look at mine not wanting to eat. I slowly cut into the pancake taking a small bite. I know I need to eat otherwise he'll get worried and make me eat. I eat about a fourth of one pancake before putting down my fork.

He looks up at me confused as to why I stopped eating. "Are you okay?" He asks looking at my plate then at me. I nod my head. "Then you should probably eat some more." He says quietly to me.

"Fine I'll eat a little bit more." I say with a sigh and start to eat more.

We sat there in silence for about ten more minutes. He finishes all of his waffle and I eat about half of one of my two pancakes. He looks at me and sighs when he sees that I still didn't eat that much. He doesn't say anything though this time. The waitress brings over the check.

"I can pay for mine." I say quietly, looking at him. I don't want him having to take care of me. He shakes his head at me.

"No, my treat." He says giving me a smile.

"Okay, thanks Aladdin." I say with a small smile. He pays for the meal and then turns to me.

----------------------

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to comment, follow, and vote