Secret love song

{Brittany}
I walk in LA street straight next Hollywood Hugh sign,apparently that half of the cast members of the tour are in the same city like me, including our own choreographers.

I didn't see most of them since the end of Filming of season 5 i the last summer and i miss the a lot.

I enter to the studio we booked few weeks ago and I stoked to start the rehearsals especially with who I'm gonna rehears today,officially we actually didn't start to rehears yet but me and Trevor decided that is gonna be really nerve racking for us to balance between all the other dance and our duet because Trevor need to work about the all show so he probably be in a lot stress in the next month so I suggest that if we both have free time when we in LA we should meet and work on our duet,so here we are.

I enter the room and see Trevor wait for me with laptop on his lap and i hear a very loud music crack from his laptop and i guess he try to figure out what song we should choose to our duet,but I already have an idea.

"How long ago did you get here?" I can see i scare him because he jump a little in his spot on the floor as he lean on the wall.

"Oh did i scare my little Trevy?how cute!" I laugh and walk to him and throw my arms on him to a big hug.

"Erm...no you didn't" he awkwardly saying look slight embarrass and i can see he has a tiny blush on his cheek. "And no,I'm here for like ten minutes" he look at me and smile.

"so you have any sort of idea to a song for our duet?i know i had" i take the laptop from him and tipping the name of the song and play the song and as soon the song start his smile faded.

"Seriously Britt?secret love song?you kidding right?" He look surprised.

"What's wrong with this?its an amazing song"

"It's an romantic song.do you want all the fans will freak out?" He laugh at me expiration.

"The already freak out and you know that!i don't see any big deal here" i tell him and stoping the song in the middle.

"So i guess you didn't hear that apparently this song is ours" he said and put his phone our of his pocket,scrolling his tags and then bring me the phone. I see photo that some fan page post and the caption says "secret love song is totally about trittany cause they in love in secretly" (A/N this never posted by anyone but this is their song). and I
brush in laugh. "Wow"

"You see?" I hate to admit it but he right.

"If my ideas are so bad then what's your brilliant idea?" I smirking to him and he smirk back.

he take the laptop back from me and start typing and all i can think of is that i hope he like my idea,I don't know why its just important to me to do a good impression on him.
He play the song and its sounds super creepy.

"Where did you find this wired song you weirdo" i chuckle and you can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Red lips? (A/N the song on the top) don't you know it?" He raise his brows.

"Nope.but I'm curious,why this song?give me one good reason״

"I have an idea for the dance," he smirk

"You know what?lets send this song to Jordan and she be the tie breaker" when he hear Jordan he take his phone and send her the ideas of both of us and add the songs.

His phone buzz few minute later and the massage ask from him to call her.

"Hey Jordan" we both say together.

"I'm short in time so listen well, I hear the songs and I think Trevor's idea I cool and you can do a amazing story to you're dance like kind horror movie style because it's really creepy song, but Britt's idea also good it's romantic,and I love romantic and it's fit to you to,but you also love hip hop on you're dance and that's fit only Trevor's so I dunno." She rambling.

"Thanks Jordan for no help. See ya soon" Trevor hung up the call.

"I think I win." He laugh.

"Maybe we just choose another song? I hate arguing with you on this silly things" I tell him as he nods on put his arm on my shoulder.

We choose together a song we both like who fit to our ideas for the dance itself. after we finishing last things and work an most of the duet we link our hands in each other on walk out from the studio.
Right before I enter my car I give him a quick pick on the lips and say "see you tomorrow?"

"Sure did" he grin at me and walks away.

---------------

Sorry it's really short but I have an idea and I write it as fast as I can because tomorrow I going to a camp without my phone and I didn't want this idea run away from my mind.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed from this short one shot💘
--xo tom😻