Forgivness

Heyyy, it's little but different , hope you'll enjoy it❤️
(About trittany at some place,just wait😌)

She stand in front of him, fixing his Shirt, smiling slightly at her boyfriend, she was so proud of everything he have accomplished so early in his life.

"Relax okay? You never stress so don't start now, you're amazing, don't forget it." The girl told him.

The boy was nominated for the best actor in a drama movie award plus, the movie it self was nominated for the best drama movie so all his cast mates are gonna be there as well.

"Okay" he smiled at the girl, she always knew how to calm him down.

"You're ready to go" she informed him, fixing his shirt one last time just to make sure.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come? I can set something" Trevor told his girlfriend, he wanted her company there.

"I'm sure. You'll have maya and joe in there with you" she said. There was another girl who is joining along with them but she preferred not to mention it.

"I can still use you in there with me" he smiled at Jordan. She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Okay, Okay don't shot me for wanting my girlfriend with me in such an event" Trevor laughed and raised his hands in defence.

"I won't. But you know I can't come and you know why.."

"I know" his hazel eyes were starting at the floor, he was upset that she can't come, but he was happy for her getting her dreams come true.

"And the most important, do not get drunk because you're an horrible person to handle with when you're drunk, very clingy person." Jordan hold her laugh back.

"Don't be so mean, it's just mean that I'm cute" he chuckled.

"You insisted to hold my hand and hug my all that night, I admit it was really cute but very VERY annoying" Jordan giggled.

"Like I said, I'm cute" Trevor smirked. "Even tho I promise I won't get drunk. I mean maya's gonna be there and she's sixteen and that's her first time there, she asked from me to be there with her all the time, so I won't drink" he promised her.

"You're Adorable" Jordan laughed and kissed his lips quickly.

"I know" he  chuckled.

They continue to talk for a while until Trevor needed to go.

***
Brittany was preparing for the ceremony, her hair and make up were done, so was her outfit.

She was nervous.

Her boyfriend was supposed to be here with her today but he got stuck outside of the country and couldn't make it for the ceremony, but she didn't care as much as she thought she would. Of course she wanted Ben to be here with here but she kinda hoped to use this night to talk with someone.

She waited to long to make this conversation, maybe because the other person seem to ignore it completely, but she knew him well enough to know that he does care about it and that the way he talk with her and act around her was nothing but a cover.

When Brittany arrived to the place where she was supposed to meet up with her cast mates and go to the ceremony together from she saw HIM right away, and unfortunately he wasn't alone, his girlfriend was there to.

She watched them talking during their conversation and the boy never looked happier then he look now. He was laughing and smiling which make Brittany jealous.

Long time ago she was the one who used to make the boy smile like there's no Tomorrow but she had to ruin it by cheating on him and then make everyone think that the fault was his, that he was the one who hurt her, something he never did.
And Brittany didn't regret about something more then she regret about that.

She watched them, preparing what she's gonna tell him when she talk to him, until maya and joe came to her.

"What are you staring at?" Joe asked her.

"Just...Trevor" she replied in a sad whisper, hanging her head embarrassed.

"Oh  I see" maya giggled.

"Guys we're leaving" the manger told them.

"I'll call Trevor" maya volunteer.

"Trev, we're leaving" Brittany heard maya shouting, and then she saw Trevor and Jordan sharing a short goodbye kiss.

***

They all set in the fancy car and Brittany set next to Trevor on the back sit, while everyone were in front of them.

"Erm..hey" Trevor said awkwardly.

"I wanted to talk to you" she started off,

"Then talk"

"I never had a chance to tell you how sorry I am for everything I did to you"

"Are you apologising now for something you did six years ago don't you?" Trevor wondered

"I never found the right time, so yes I am..." Brittany responded, ashamed.

"So let me understand, you cheated on me, blamed me for not being what you wanted, then ignored me for two and a Half years, not including the time there was cameras in front of us of course, and then we haven't met for a year which was a bless by the way. Then you were forced to have me as company during shooting this movie , but you always made sure to remind me that we aren't friends. And now, six years after you are saying I'm sorry?!" Trevor said , anger in his words.

"Yes" she whispered. "Listen, I know that you are mad, you had every right to be mad at me, but all I can do is hope that you'd find a way to forgive me because I miss you."

"I'm not mad, not anymore..." he started. "I'm just disappointed from the person you become" he kept going and Brittany felt tears in her eyes, because she knew he was right, she was so mean to him on the last years.

"BUT, I would love for us trying to be friends again, I could use a friend like you Raymond." Trevor told her, much More calmed them before. And she was so happy.

"I'll do everything for us to be friends again." She grinned at him.
Screaming from happiness in her head.

******************
Thank you for everyone who read till here, I would love for you to leave a comment telling what you think💕
& this not meant to hurt everyone, nothing against anyone.

Hoped you enjoyed ❤️🔥😊