Chapter 7

A.N: THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER FOR ME... BECAUSE IT DIDNT REACHED 1000 WORDS...

Jessica's POV

I was awoken by a great light... I opened my eyes to find out it was only the sun... I sighed and stood up to fix my bed

After I was finished I went to the bathroom do my daily routine then changed clothes... After that I went to the kitchen to cook food...

"Hmmmm... What to cook for breakfast..." I said out loud and I just decided to cook some pancakes... I then prepared everything then cooked

After for like 2 minutes It was done so I went to go get a plate and putted the pancake in the plate and went to the dining room...

I sat at the chair and started eating... Remembering what day today is... I have school today... I sighed and after I was eating I putted the plate at the sink and washed it...

After I washed it I decided to go to a mall so I could distract myself from other things that is bothering me...

I changed my clothes so I was wearing a blue T-shirt that says 'Fuck Off', then I weared a short that is almost near my knee and a blue converse... So I took some pocket money and my headphones...

I took the keys locked the door and left... I putted on my headphones and listened to the song 'Let Me Love You' but it wasn't from the original... It's nightcore version

I hummed to the song while it was playing... I was just walking since I don't want to go and ride plus there is a mall near...

~Timeskip~

I looked around the mall looking for phone accessories then I saw something that caught my eye... I know this but... It's a very nice headphone and very nice design... But I have many headphones already... So I didn't bought it...

"I'll just buy some foods..." I said to myself and go to the grocery store... I took some chips... meat... and some vegetables... I am a vampire yet I can control the urge for blood... Then a memory popped again... I shooked my head and just went to the cashier and payed for it...

I went back home walking when I saw a little black cat... I pitied it and just took it back home with me

When I arrived home I putted the groceries at a table... I looked for a bell and when I found one... I wrapped it at the cats neck then I decided to name it...

"What to name you?" I talked to the cat "Rose? Nahhhh... Too girly... Nate?... To cliche... Kuro!!!" I snapped my hands "I'll call you Kuro..." I talked to the cat

(P.S. I only took the cats name from servamp and the cat from servamp also... Since the cat is cute)

I smiled at its figure it's so cute I can't stop looking at it

I smiled at its figure it's so cute I can't stop looking at it... So I took a bowl and filled it with milk... Funny to know that Kuro only looked at it and didn't drinked it...

What kind of a cat is this

I looked at it and shrugged I took a bag of chips and rated it then Kuro meowed and went to me... I gave it a piece and surprisingly Kuro ate it

This cat acts as if he's a human that can shape shift

I shrugged it off... there is now way on earth a cat can shape shift... it's just impossible... I sighed and looked at the clock... 5:23... I should go get ready for school... I went to my room changed to my school uniform and went back to Kuro...

"Hey Kuro... I'm just gonna go to school Ok??" i said to the cute little Neko laying on the ground... It meowed to me and I just tooked it as an okay and left

~Timeskip~

I arrived at the school exhausted... Who wouldn't?? I mean if you walk for a kilometer or 2 would you be exhausted??

I just shrugged my thoughts and just went to my homeroom and seated in my seat... I rested my head in the desk and sighed

Why did things turned out so bad

While I was thinking about things I heard a certain thing getting eaten and it was coming from my right side... Not even looking I already knew who it was... It was Yuma eating his sugar cubes

I sighed and covered my ears... Cause I can hear his munching and it is irritating me so badly...

I just hope this day ends by quickly...

-------------------Author's Note-------------------

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! I WAS TOO CAUGHT UO WATCHING ANIME!!! READERS I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!!!