New Years' Special!

Jessica's POV

So here I am picking nice clothes that I think will fit the occasion. I am still currently in Mukami's Mansion and I plan on going to the Sakamaki's Mansion with the Mukami brothers since it's New Year and I want to celebrate this with them!!

After taking out some jeans and a black-and-white striped sweater, I weared my black combat boots. I took a look on my full-length mirror and saw that I looked good.

I then teleported to the living room to see the brothers all there. "Wait... You guys are already here awhile ago?" I asked and they nodded. "Why didn't you just leave without me?" I asked "We can't leave behind the party planner. They might think we're initiating a fight against them." Ruki said and I giggled and sighed happily. "Ok, Ok. So you all ready to go?" I asked them and they nodded and we teleported to the Sakamaki's Mansion.

After teleporting, we stood infront of the mansion and I took the liberty of knocking at the door. ------ Silence. I got irritated and knocked harder. ------ Silence again. A tick mark appeared in my head and I pounded the door with my fists and because of that I made a hole in the door.

Sh!t... Reiji will definitely be mad...

Kou cleared his throat and walked up to me and turned the handle. "You should've checked first if the door was open..." Kou said and I just stared at the wide open door. I laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of my head. "Well let's go in!" I said and walked inside the mansion and I closed the door and leaned on it, hiding the hole in it.

"I see you have arrived, Jessica" Reiji said as he was walking down the flight of stairs. I laughed awkwardly getting nervous about the door. "With these... brothers with you" He said and I nodded my head.

"I'll go ahead and set up the place where we'll be celebrating! Bye!" I said and teleported to a wide open space and near it is a hill. "The view of the moon here is so nice" I mumbled and started setting up the table that I somehow assembled with no help at all.

I then teleported up a tree and tied a rope and I held the other end and teleported to another tree and tied it there. I then took out some lanterns in the box and hanged it in the rope. I then took out a couple of streamers and randomly tied it in a wall. I had me some ground lights so I took them and placed it in the ground starting from the top of the cliff until the bottom of it where the lanterns are as if making a path.

Wait... This lights won't really light up without electricity!!

I stood there thinking for a moment on what to do when I had an idea. I teleported to an electric appliance (any electric appliance store as long as they sell solar panels) store took some tiny solar panels and payed for it. I teleported again to the venue and took out the ground lights and inserted the tiny solar panels while using my nature powers and made a a very tiny sun orb and placed back the ground lights. And there they were, lighting like stars in the ground.

Wait... Then... I should've just used a sun orb as a ground light! I should've really thought this through before placing an order dammit.

I sighed and continued on decorating the place with ground lights, lanterns, streamers, and using little of my powers to decorate the trees with lights also.

Back in the Sakamaki Mansion

"WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!" "GODDAMMIT STOP YELLING" "Is the sweet--" "NO IT IS NOT! KANATO SHUT IT FOR ONCE" "AZUSA DON'T MAKE CUTS WITH THAT KNIFE WE'RE GONNA USE IT FOR COOKING!!"

Chaos. Disaster. Mess.

Those are 3 words that described what Ruki Mukami and Reiji Sakamaki we're seeing currently. Both of them grew tick marks and said simultaneously, "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND DO WHAT YOU'RE ASSIGNED PROPERLY!" which made the brothers quiet down and worked silently with no complaint because they know more than pissing off the two. Oh and Shu isn't helping with the cooking just so you know. He's just helping with the decorating of the desserts.