Chapter 8

Jessica's POV

~Timeskip~ After 1 week (Cause I'm Lazy)

I was at my room... preparing myself to go back at the mansion... I didn't exactly know which mansion so I decided to go at the Sakamaki's.... I was fine... Except for the fact that I keep getting my memories of the past that I wanted to forget so badly... I sighed...

I was sitting on my bed... Giving myself some headaches... Then suddenly Kuro jumped to my lap and snuggled on me... I petted it and sighed... Then I heard a loud knock...

I wonder who it is...

I putted Kuro down and stood up... I walked to the front door while Kuro... Is following me in my back... When I got to the door... I was so surprised... You know why??

Well let me tell you this... A certain white head whose other eye is covered was standing in front of me... Did you found out?? Well... It was Subaru...

"Come on let's g--" He was cutted off because Kuro jumped to his neck and snuggling... This moment... I can't handle it... Because 1. Kuro is at Subaru's neck 2. It was so cute... 3. Subaru was blushing... Wait... BLUSHING?!!!!

I chuckled at the event and took Kuro away from Subaru and just putted him at my neck... Now I looked to Subaru... "You were saying??" I asked him to repeat what he said....

"I was told to get you... by Reiji" He said with his usual tone... I just nodded and ran to my room quickly grabbed my bag that has my stuff while Kuro on my neck and ran back to Subaru... Who was surprisingly still standing at the exact same spot...

"Let's go..." I said to him and he just nodded I stepped outside the house... locked the door and just gestured to Subaru that we could go now...

He then wraps his arm around my wait that made both of us blush then before I knew it... We were at the living room... Where everyone is... And by everyone... I mean EVERYONE... The Sakamaki's... Mukami's and Yui was there...

Well talk about awkward silence... I just stood there... While Kuro was gone from my neck and was behind Reiji...

The moment he was going to talk the moment Kuro jumped to him and snuggled on Reiji's neck... I mentally said cute because it was!!!

He was surprised at the event and eventually calmed down after like 2 seconds... He picks up the Neko harshly and shoves it aside... My eyes widened and I quickly ran to Kuro and picked him up... Caressing it's back to tell that he'll be fine...

I glared at Reiji and putted Kuro on my neck... "What a very nice way to treat cute animals" I said sarcastically to Reiji and he just freaking stood there...

If he gets his hands on my Kuro.... I will totally kill him...

I just shrugged the thought off and just walked to my room not even saying goodbye or anything like that

When I got in my room is putted Kuro in the bed... So practically he went to go snuggling at the bed and sleep... I layed beside Kuro... I was just looking at the ceiling... Trying to figure out how to stop those nightmares

Then I heard a knock... I just stayed silent while laying in bed not bothering to open the door for whoever it is knocking...

"Jessi-chan... Are you there?" A familiar voice said... Who was it again.... Oh yeah it was Kou... I sighed then shouted "Come in!!"

I was still gazing at the ceiling while I heard the door being opened and someone entering and then the door being closed

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...