two

Salutations frens. It's me, iris! I'm helping writing this story. I will do ever even chapter. As mentioned in the last chapter, my main account is noDunsintened  

~ y/n POV ~

The bus dropped me off at my house after school. I had about an hour before josh came to pick me up later.

I ran inside the house and changed clothes. Then sat on my bed for about thirty minutes. Soon hearing a knock on the door. Hoping it would be josh, I ran to the door and opened it. But my hopes were crushed when I saw who was at the door.

" oh hi mom. Have a nice day at work? " I asked has she laid her bag on the couch and plopped beside it. A sigh left her mouth.

" yeah I guess you could say that. How was school? " she asked, smiling and looking up at me.

" good. I got invited to go to Josh's house. You know him right? "

" yeah. But you can't go. " she got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

" what why not! "

She looked at me and sighed. " you forgot didn't you. "

Forget what?! To clean my room? Do the dishes? Those were done. Cleaned my room this morning. Washed dishes last night and I didn't use any dishes today. Was there something I missed? Nope, all the chores were done. So why couldn't I go?

" we are going to your grandparents today. And won't be back till later tonight. Im sorry maybe another time. " she made her sandwich and walked to her room, leaving me in the kitchen. I groaned and walked to my room. Now I have to tell josh not to pick me up.

I grabbed my phone and started to text josh.

Me: sorry can't make it today. Had other plans that I forgot about.

Few minutes later I got a text back.

Josh: that's okay. Maybe another time?

Me: definitely!

Josh: cool. See you later

Me: see ya later

" you ready! " my mom called from down stairs.

" yeah " I got up and ran down the steps and to the door.

Salutations again. So this probably sucked im sorry. It's my first chapter for this book. But hope you enjoyed I guess.

Stay alive |-/