10

A week later

Peeta POV
Katniss has returned to school and of course the person, responsible for her being in the hospital, has an even tighter grip on her wrist, and looks more furious. Gale whispers something in her ear that she has tears, coming down her beautiful face. Gale looks over to me as to say she's mine don't touch her, there's an important thing he forgot, is that I'm a teacher.

Gale POV
I have Katniss back after being in the hospital for a week. I've an even tighter grip on Katniss's wrist, before I leave to go to my class I whisper in her ear "don't think about saying, anything to anyone" or you'll be in the hospital, worse than a week ago. I ask her "am I understood?", Katniss nods with, tears coming down her face. I look up to see Mr. Mellark looking at us. I give him a look saying "she's mine, don't touch her." Mr. Mellark looks at me to say, "there's an important thing you forgot, I'm a teacher."

Katniss POV
Gale is back to doing if you guessed it congratulations, walking me to class, except this time he's, an even tighter grip on my wrist. Before Gale leaves to go to his class, he whispers in my ear "don't think about saying anything to anyone," or you'll be in the hospital worse than a week ago. Am I understood? I nod with tears coming down my face. I look to see Gale looking at Peeta as if to say "she's mine, don't touch her." Peeta's looking at Gale to say "there's something,  you have forgotten , I'm a teacher. He sure is!