25

Explicit content M = Mature 🔞🔞🔞

Katniss POV
Peeta and I tried to go to sleep but it's only 9:30. Peeta and I laid on, our bed in each other's arms. Peeta says to me I love you, Katniss! I will always protect you, and Prim from Gale. I want you and only you for eternity, and will, help me become a teacher. I wanted, to be a teacher since I've not only her sister but also be her mom & raising Prim by, myself since our mother, neglected, us from severe depression after, our Dad Steve Everdeen's a cop when, he died. I was 12 & Prim was 8 7 years ago. Dad died in the line of duty I think to myself. I'm lost in thought when Peeta asks me, Kat, baby what're you thinking so hard about? I say I'm thinking I love you Peeta & I want us to always to be together for eternity also. I was also thinking about when I knew that I had wanted to be a teacher. Peeta says I love you so so very much!, yes we'll be together always for eternity Katniss. I tell Peeta that I knew I wanted to be a teacher the moment, I was not just her sister but I, had taken the role of Mom for Prim &, caring for both of us, when our own mom, had fallen into severe, depression, after our Dad died 7 years ago. Peeta's on top of me and we lean in and kiss. At first we kiss soft and lovingly, & it turns into a very intense passionate kiss. Peeta's slowly and sensually moves his hands up, my body. Peeta and I smile as we look into each other's eyes as we lean in and kiss with so very much passion & our need for each other. Peeta movies to my neck so lightly and gently kissing my neck harder on my sweet spot under my chin he knows that it turns me on. I do the same below, his ear it turns him on every time we make love Peeta takes my panties off, I only wear, panties to bed. I take Peeta's boxers off slowly with my hands & feet. I grab them with my, hand & I throw them on the floor, since Peeta only wears his boxers to bed. Peeta's cock is free and, I feel his erection on my stomach. Peeta and I. lightly moan each other's name, knowing Prim is in the room across from us. I lightly moan to Peeta &, I say I want you, & need you inside me . Peeta says I want and need to, be inside you too Katniss. He leans down and sucks my left nipple, making me moan from pleasure, he stops to suck my right nipple. I can't stop myself from moaning out loud from Peeta's soft lips sucking on my nipple. Peeta looks into my eyes & says I love hearing you moan what if Prim wakes up from us making love, she's 13 & too, young to hear sounds of sex & of us making love. Peeta & I agree, it will only be loud enough for us to hear. Peeta kisses my stomach and spreads my legs. He kisses inside my thighs to my pussy. Peeta licks my inner lips to my clit. Peeta sucks my clit and I moan his name "Peeta!!!". Peeta's tongue enters my pussy, I moan his name telling him, don't stop Peeta knows I love it when, he's eating me out & I love how he does it. Peeta knows that I love, it when he goes deeper when he eats me out I'm moaning and trying, so hard not to be loud from intense, mind blowing pleasure Peeta is giving me. I tell Peeta oh god, fuck yes, Peeta don't stop Peeta. Peeta knows that I've reached my climax, he lightly puts his hand over my mouth, I scream in pleasure as I cum. Peeta pulls out and knows I, love it when he licks me clean after he eats me out. We look into each other's eyes and Peeta asks me do want to take a few minutes to, recover? you came fast and hard honey. We can fuck tomorrow night. I want you to be sure &, if you're ready for Round 2. I think for a minute and say you're right Peeta I did cum fast and hard, and I want to wait until tomorrow night.You're right I'm not ready for Round 2. I love you so much Peeta! I kiss Peeta passionately and say You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Peeta says to me you're the best thing that's ever happened to me too, I love you so so much Peeta. I love you so so much too Kat. Our bodies are covered in sweat and we're pressed together.Our arms are wrapped comfortably, around each other, & holding each other close. Peeta and I kiss softly &, lovingly &, we fall into peaceful and restful sleep.

I'm sorry for not updating, I'm also updating all of my books. I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.

Remember vote, and comment keep rude comments to yourself.