18

One Month Later

Peeta's & Katniss's POV
Gale has been following me & I'm afraid that he's going, to try to do something to me, if not me Prim. Prim's my sister she's my "little duck", I hope that Gale doesn't know where she lives now. I hope Rue's brother, Thresh will protect her. He's assured Katniss and I that he'll protect, love, and care for her like she's his sister. His & Rue's parents are in law enforcement. Their father's a detective for District 12, and mother is a District 12 A. D. A. Assistant District Attorney. I'm Prim's legal guardian also & I'll be damned" if Gale tries to hurt Katniss or Prim. I know Katniss is scared about hers and Prim's safety. I asked Katniss if she wants to talk to the group, to ask them if they'd help us to keep her and Prim safe? Kat says yes that's a good idea", Peeta as she cries while I'm holding, her in my arms. I wipe her tears away with my thumbs .Peeta  she says yes Kat, I wanted to say thank you for loving me,and keeping both Prim and I safe, I love you so so much "I don't know what I' would do without you", Your welcome Kat,"you'll never have to know, I will never leave you, I love you and I'll protect you always." Myself and the group will do whatever we have to do to protect you & Prim." I ask Katniss if she feels better?, since she had a mild panic attack, she says I feel a lot better. As long as we're together I'll be ok. I tell Kat well be together always, I'm never going to leave you ever not until we die. Katniss kisses me passionately as I'm holding her. I ask Katniss if she wants to watch a movie, and she says yes, We decide to watch The Avengers. Once the movie's over we go upstairs to bed.