11 You are my creation *MOVIE AND MY VERSION*

TITTLE: THE CREATOR CONFRONTS OPTIMUS

"Optimus..."

Optimus's head was hung low, his hands were chained and as he gained conciousness, he realised how secured he was. He snapped his head up and immediately started to struggle against his restraints.

He found himself in a familliar environment, dark and ambient. He stopped struggling and tried to calm himself as he looked from left to right. He sensed a presence and made up in his mind that he was not alone.

"Show yourself!" He yelled, jerking his body forward.

Obeying his order, Quintessa used her telekenetic ability to approach him. She glowed a bright blue and her long and graceful tentacles followed behind her.

Optimus's optics widened. "Who are you?"

"I am your maker. You will call me that from now on." She raised her voice.

"I do not take orders from you." He said defiantly. He was a Prime, after all.

"Silence!" She pushed her arm forward and made Optimus repel backwards, going agaisnt the chains slightly. The invisible force had struck something within the Prime's spark; fear.

Quintessa knew what she had done, and she intended to keep to that path.

"I have brought you her for a reason and you have no other choice but to obey me."

Optimus only looked down, refusing to look at her in the eye.

"Where have you taken me?"

"Your home." Quintessa whispered.

She tilted her head and bended her wrist, forcing Optimus to look up at her. "Look at me. I brought you home." She repeated, expecting words of thanks from him, but Optimus only looked up at her with confusion in his optics.

"It cannot be-"

"After taking down the pillars and you destroyed Cybertron, I sent Lockdown on a mission to retrieve you, while I repaired what I could on this wretched planet for something I have been planning to do."

Quintessa explained angrily, as she released her invisible hold on Optimus's chin that had forced him to keep his head up.

"I did not kill Cybertron." Optimus muttered as he dropped his head, a tint of remorse was detected in his voice by Quintessa.

That was what she wanted.

"It was you. You killed your home. You destroyed it. It was your fault." Quintessa urged, pushing into Optimus's mind, twisting his memories and thoughts.

"Get out of my head!" He screamed, enraged and in pain.

She continued to press into his mind further, going into his deepest and darkest of thoughts. She twisted his beliefs, twisted his mindset on humans, on the Autobots, on the Decepticons and on herself.

"NO!"

"Cybertron has been repaired, but I have a mission for you. Optimus Prime, you destroyed your home-"

"Do you seek redemption?" Quintessa gave one final push.

Optimus looked up and bored his optics into hers.

"My maker."

From a bright blue, Prime's optics shifted to a dark purple.

"I do."

Hey everyone. For some reason I cant add pics in inbetween the chapters which sucks a whole lot. But ayee 41 days until the movie is released!